Ch. 64

A/N:The pic is what it looks like. One stone for each of her boys, Roman, Seth, and Dean is represented by the middle stone.(I'd add Finn but I couldn't find one that looked nice and would work with the idea.)      

                     Dean sighed, "This is so not how I wanted to do things. I'm gonna apologize now for how sh*tty this is gonna be." Dean stated looking Marie in the eyes before heading to his bag and pulling something out. "Close your eyes." Dean stated to Marie as he made his way back to her. Marie sighed closing her eyes. She heard a rustling noise and feet shuffling. "What the hell are you idiots doing?" She heard Dean ask. "What? This only happens once...hopefully." She heard Seth reply. "OK we're ready." Roman stated. "Oh yeah, cause I was totally waiting for you guys to be ready." Dean stated sarcastically. There was a moment of silence. "OK Marie. Open your eyes." Dean stated. She opened her eyes to see Dean down on one knee. "I know we've only known each other for a short while, and have been together for an even shorter amount of time but- but I know one things for sure. I know I have never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else. I know that I will never be able to share this life with anyone but you. I- oh man I forgot what I wrote." "I'll love you forever and always, if you'll let me." Seth whispered very obviously. Everyone turned to look at him. "What?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads before turning back to Dean and Marie. "What he said. Marie my love, my beautiful beautiful girl, will you take this rig as a vow of my love for you and as a promise to a future shared together? I don't think either of us is ready for marriage just yet, but maybe one day?" He asked as he presented the ring to her. Marie stood staring at the ring, then at Dean. Slowly she closed the distance between them before wrapping her arms around his neck and reaching up to give him a sweet kiss. "Forever and always, my love." "So that's a yes, right Ro?" Seth whispered loudly. Again everyone turned to stare at him. "What?" "Dude. You suck at whispering." Dean stated with a shake of his head. "And Seth." "Yeah?" "The answer is yes." "Oh thank god! It's all over now! I thought you guys were gonna break up over this!" Seth shouted in relief. Marie chuckled, "Let me guess. Dean was hiding the ring when I walked in on him. Then he was asking one of the divas for advice for the supposed to be surprised. Was it Nattie?" She guessed. Dean chuckled, "How'd you guess?" "She's probably the only one you can stand." "Nailed it!" Seth shouted bouncing up and down in place. "So what was your surprise going to be?" She asked in curiously. "Nah-uh. Not telling! I'm sure Stephanie and Hunter will enjoy using it for the story line later on." Dean stated with a mischievous smirk. Marie pouted. "No fair!" "Don't pout. You look too cute doing that to share it with others." Dean stated part jokingly and part seriously. "Well I guess all that's left to say is congratulations!" Finn stated as everyone surrounded the couple in a giant group hug. "Dog pile tonight?" Seth asked excitedly. "Dog pile. Finn you're invited too but you're more like a cat." Marie stated. "Uh...fur pile?" Seth questioned. "We're not actually animals, you moron!" Dean stated as he smacked Seth in the back of the head. "Pack pile?" Marie suggested. "Sounds perfect beautiful!" Dean stated kissing her on the cheek. "You just said we weren't animals!" Seth whined.