Epilogue

One month later

Everything has been going fine in Remnant in the time right now. But not for Vale, Lucas and his men started to force the people to serve and worship him. He even opened the portal to the corrupted realm where the corrupted souls are, letting them escape the real world and slaughter the ones who opposed them.

Salem who is in her castle, tries to relieve herself from the death of her son as MECN comfort her but deep inside, they are devastated as well especially Neo.

Ruby and her gang are heading towards Mistral while fighting Grimm and helping others on their way there. Blake, Sun and Yang are in a ship heading to Menagerie.

They were all fine at the moment, but what will happen to the future?

No matter what the obstacle is, they all make sure to pass it together. Even when they have to risk their lives.

The heroes are destined to stop the villains. They sometimes fail, but always won. Peace do exist but rarely happens, it is always chaos to lead to those who have fallen. I was one of them, you were the one who was always there for me. Yet, what happened? I became isolated, because of you. Once a cruel king, no a weak prisoner of mine. Tell me, if heroes do stop the villains why do they always fail?

"That's what heroes do right? They simply don't care for their own life, instead they care for the others. Such foolish acts they make. But you know, sometimes I like seeing a hero that always thought they could do anything until they see me in their very eyes that I have stabbed them."

"W-why are you doing this?"

"You want to know why? Haha! It's because this is what I want! Chaos! That's the world I live in! Blood, fear, destruction and most of all power. That's what I've always wanted after you abandoned me. Your own brother."

"You're no brother to me. He was gone thousands of years ago!"

"That's what everyone thought. Now I'm going to enjoy this tormenting for the rest of my days. Hmmm, do you want me to share something to you?"

"What?"

"Now that I've taken over half of Vale, I'll let my men do the job for the other half and let's just skip right away to Mistral! Where the relic is....."

"You can't do that! You know that- argghh......"

"I don't need your words for my plans! You're just a weak being now. And you'll forever be!"

Lucas then left the chamber leaving Caym to be tormented.

.............................

"P-please! I beg you! I'll leave them alone!! Just please- gahh!!!"

I used my chained shuriken and cut his leg with it, blood was all over the ground. I then stepped on his other leg and put my weight on it, causing him to scream in pain.

"Now tell me, where are your other comrades? I'll make sure to spare them unlike these ones." I gesture around us to see his friends all dead with their throats all slit.

"T-they're in our base near the next town from here!! I already told you! So please spare me!" He cried.

I then remove my foot on his leg and started walking away leaving him. I can sense that he was about to crawl away but I simply stopped it by cutting his head off using my weapon.

"Tch, I don't spare my victims...... You are clearly unworthy to live..."

I jump up to a tree branch and look around to see a town not far from here.

"Heh, when the time has finally come.........."

"I'll let them know I have arise....."

==To Be Continued.....