Chapter 7: The History Of Demons

Y/N's POV

{Age: 7}

Location: Menagerie

Blake: Hey Y/N! Can we fly on your bird again?

Y/N: We've been riding it for like a hundred times already, don't you get tired of it?

Blake: Nope! Not even an inch of it, so can we please ride it?!

Y/N: Fine, but this will be the last time for the week. I'm getting exhausted from my aura draining you know.

Blake: I promise! 'she raised her right hand up and cross her chest with her left one'

I just sighed and summon a shadow eagle in front of us. I hold Blake's hand and teleported us on my eagle.

Blake hold on my jacket and yelled.

Blake: Let's go!

I roll my eyes on her and commanded my eagle to fly. It complied and we're now off the ground. We fly around the town waving our hands at whoever we see and enjoyed our flight.

Y/N: Look Blake! A Nevermore, flying above the ocean. What do you say we kill it?

Blake: Okay! It'll be fun!!

I smirk at the Nevermore as we get closer to it, it suddenly saw us and fly towards us at high speed.

My shadow Nevermore tackled the Grimm, sending it a few feet away from us and started to shoot it some shadow feathers.

The Grimm soon died and turned into black smoke as we started to land. As we were now above the ground, I command my shadow ally to go back to their world.

I turn my gaze at Blake as I saw her smiling widely at me. I tilted my head sideways as a sign of confusion.

Y/N: What are you smiling at?

Blake: Can we do this again tomorrow!!?

Y/N: I already told you that I won't!

Blake: Aww, but why?!

Y/N: Because I'm getting exhausted through all the teleporting and summoning.

Blake: Okay, fine! But let's do it again soon.

Y/N: No promises though.

She gave me a pouty look and soon we entered inside the house. I went to one of the bookshelves and find something that I can read. On the corner, I saw something shine and I gaze at it. It was a book with a shining corner for some reason,curious I pick the book and red the title of it.

Y/N: "The Demon Reign" sounds cool, okay I'll go read this.

I went to one of the pillows on the table and sit on it then began to read.

(This will be the part where it all started, the names of Ozpin and Caym that are shown here aren't particularly in the book Y/N was reading, he is not ready to know who they really are yet.)

............................

3rd Person View

A man with brown and torn out cloak covering his head and almost his whole body and the name Ozpin was wandering through the lands of Remnant.

His direction was going east to where there's another place that no one ever visited except for those who live there which is the Grimm queen named Salem.

The sun has started to set so he decides to gather some large twigs for firewood. He started to eat what food he has and after for while he lay down on the green grass.