Chapter 17: Burning Passion

Y/N's POV

{Age: 18}

I woke up from my alarm clock that was ringing for like five minutes now.

As it keeps ringing, it began to be annoying. So what most people do, I punched it hard, destroying it. Groaning to myself, I just lazily teleported out of my bed and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Minutes later, I was finally finished cleaning myself so I head out of my dorm and walk towards the halls and to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

Grabbing my food, I sit on one of the tables and started eating. As I eat, team RWBY enter inside the cafeteria and got their food as well.

When they were finding a place to sit, Ruby had spotted me and told her teammates to sit with me.

They began to approach me and Blake and Ruby sit beside me while Weiss and Yang sit across from us.

Blake hugged my arm and smiled at me as the others look at the both of us confused while I blush because not that Blake is hugging my arm.

Because the other four girls I like are sitting with me. I was so focus on my thoughts that someone is already calling for me.

Weiss: Uhh, hello? Remnant to Y/N?

Y/N: Wha-oh, huh?

Yang: You were spacing out just now, and you were blushing too.

Y/N: Wait I am? S-Sorry about that girls.

We started eating again as JNPR and MECN enter inside the cafeteria to eat as well.

Timeskip

Since that today is weekend, I relax myself in the grass fields somewhere in the Emerald Forest.

I sigh at myself then just stared upon the sky. It is so blue that the clouds are lesser to where I'm viewing it.

My relaxing was interrupted by a ringing sound coming from my scroll. I pick it up and saw that it was Yang.

I answered it and put the scroll on loud speaker.

Earlier

Yang's POV

{Age: 17}

Me and my team including Neo and Velvet are in our dorm while we just hang out.

Ruby: So you three are currently dating Y/N?

Blake: Yep.

Ruby: Is he even okay with that?

Velvet: Well, he doesn't care at all as long as he loves us.

Yang: I think his hot.

Then suddenly, the others look at me with complete shock as I look at them confused.

Yang: What's wrong guys?

Weiss: Can you repeat what you just said?

Yang: Um, I think Y/N is hot?

They then made playful smiles at me, making me even more confused. Until I realised what I just said which made me blush madly.

Yang: I-It's not w-what it looks like!

I wave my hands in front of me as a sign of protest while still blushing.

Ruby: Oooo~. I think my sis has a crush!

Yang: Ruby! You know you're not the only who is.

When I said that, a faint blush had formed on her face as she looks away from me.