Chapter 14: Initiation Gone Wrong

Y/N's POV

Location: Emerald Forest

Y/N: Now. Where is that temple.

I'm just in the middle of the forest, walking around to where the temple might be. It's been minutes since I've seen anyone, I wonder what they've been doing now.

Suddenly, I hear rustling from behind the bushes so I kept my guard up.

As the creature came out of the bushes, it was just my shadow wolf so I started calming down.

Y/N: I thought you were someone else. So how did it go?

Shadow Wolf: It seems that they have been preparing for something big. I think they were creating weapons and bombs.

Y/N: That's all the information I need. Well, done return to your world now.

Shadow Wolf: Yes, Master.

And that my shadow wolf faded into black smoke and I continue to walk.

Ruby's POV

Me and Weiss are walking finding the relics and the others. The atmosphere started to get wierd because of the silence so I started a conversation.

Ruby: So Weiss, when did you meet Y/N?

Weiss: Well it was like 11 years ago, though we've only hung out for a few hours.

She look kinda sad when she said that, maybe they're great friends back then.

Ruby: But you can hang out with him now! He's also in Beacon as you are.

She smiled at my statement which also made me smile. I never thought that she is soft towards everyone, I've thought that maybe she is a bit mean, or maybe I'm just having some sort of deja vu?

Weiss: Hey Ruby! You still there?

Ruby: Huh? What? Yeah why?

Weiss: You've been staring intently at a random direction for a while.

Ruby: I do, well sorry I worried ya. Hehe.

Weiss: You're weird.

Ruby: No I'm not!

We finally reached the temple and coincidently met up with everyone else except for Y/N.

Neo: Where's Y/N?

Jaune: We haven't seen him for a while now. Maybe he already got a relic?

Mercury: Don't worry he'll be fine.

Yang: Let's just get one and head back to the cliff, I'm sure he's already there.

Each of us picked a chess piece and started walking back.

??? POV

Okay now that they're all together time for phase two.

???: Okay, you know what to do.

??? 2: Yes boss!

Purple aura surrounds him and then black trace of it went towards to each Grimm in the forest near us then they started to strengthen and began to move to what direction we've been wanting them to go.

As the Grimms surrounds them I couldn't help but smirk.

???: Good luck with that, weaklings. Let's go.

We then fly off to the sky as we left our victims defeat the Grimm.

Y/N's POV