Chapter 28: Sadness

Blake's POV

All students, including the exchange students are inside of Professor Goodwitch's classroom while she ask us on who will fight first.

"Can I fight?" Sun raised his hand.

"Very well then Mr. Wukong. And who will be your opponent?"

"I think I choose that guy." He points his finger at Ren.

Ren stands up and grabbed his weapon as well as Sun then they both went towards the battle stage.

The fight began as everyone watch. I didn't pay attention to the fight but to Y/N who is watching the fight with a normal bored look on his face.

I couldn't help but feel worried about him. I just sigh and started thinking about his past.

Timeskip

3rd Person View

RWBY and JNPR are in MECN's dorm chatting about stuff but mostly is about Y/N. A knock was heard by the door and Ruby opened to reveal Y/N.

"Oh hey Ruby, what are you doing here?"

She let him get in and let him close the door then looks at them.

"Is there something you need?" Mercury ask.

"Nah, I'm good I'll just stay here since I have nothing to do. So what are you guys talking about?"

He sits on one of the beds looks them.

"Just about random stuff?" Jaune said suspiciously.

Y/N sigh at this and slowly shake his head sideways in disappointment.

"Seriously? You've been thinking about that again. That's the reason why I don't wanna tell it to anyone."

"Of course we will think about that. We are worried about you." Cinder said.

"I don't need anyone to worry about me, I'm fine on my own."

"You are not fine on your own. Anyone is not fine on their own, so that's why we have friends." Blake said.

"But I don't put my friends at my own problems!"

His outburst startled everyone and his eyes widen then stand up and walk towards the door to go out of the dorm.

But a hand grabbed his wrist and looks back to see it's Pyrrha who stopped him.

"Pyrrha, let go..." He said in an emotionless tone.

"No, we won't let you feel that pain again, just please. Let us help you."

He looks away from her, his hair covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want any of your help." He yank his hand away and teleported somewhere leaving his friends and girlfriends as a sad expression painted in their faces.

Y/N's POV

I teleported to the cliff in the Emerald Forest and look at the sun setting. I sit on the edge of the cliff and stared at the sunset.

My mind started replaying the moment from before, on how I rejected my own friends and girlfriends' help.

I sigh to myself and curse myself.

"(Why did I even told them? You're stupid and useless of course, how can I forget.)"

Twilight then fell on the sky as I watch the sky starting to have stars in it. I sadly smile to myself and chuckle sarcastically.