Chapter 5: Triple The Trouble

Y/N's POV

{Age: 7}

Location: Dream World

Y/N: Wh-where am I? 'I ask myself as I look around only to see darkness'

After a few seconds of the whole surrounding being black, a man with black trench coat, black hair, yellow eyes, a big scar across his right eye and holding a sword appeared in front of me.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Your Nightmare and Death.

Y/N: W-what?!

???: You heard me, I'm your worst Nightmare and Death.

Y/N: What's that supposed to mean?

???: I'll make sure to make you suffer before dying for what your parents did to me.

Y/N: Why am I involved into this when I don't even know who my parents are!!

???: Because you have the power that only you have and I will take it and destroy everything.

Y/N: What are you talking about?!! I don't have any power that you're talking about and I'm not allowing you to destroy everything!

???: Oh? And what will you do to stop me from doing it?

Y/N: Everything I can to stop you.

???: Hehehe. So brave yet so weak, but in the end you're a coward.

Y/N: I'm no coward!! I'll make sure I'll stop you.

???: Enough for this chit chat, I only came here to warn you. Say goodbye now!

As he said that, he immediately slashed his sword to me and a blinding light filled my vision.

Y/N: AHHH!!

I quickly sit up from the bed, panting heavily and sweaty. I look around the room and I saw Ruby and Yang sleepy beside me. I sigh lightly that it was all just a nightmare.

Y/N: Good thing my scream didn't wake them up. But what is that black haired guy talking about?

I just slipped that thought off my head and got up from bed. I first stretch up a bit and open the door and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw that Tai is cooking breakfast.

Y/N: Good morning Tai.

Tai: Oh, hey there bud. Is Ruby and Yang awake?

Y/N: They're still asleep. What are you cooking.

Tai: Just some normal breakfast, anyway take your seat at the table now. This'll be finish in a moment.

I complied and wait there for the food. Few moments past, Tai placed two bacons and egg on my plate and I started eating. Ruby and Yang soon came down and started to eat their breakfast as well.

After the eating, I helped Tai wash the dishes since I owe him for letting me stay and eat with him and his family for a while, even though he doesn't mind it. As we finished cleaning, I soon head outside and found Ruby and Yang are playing fetch with Zwei. I approached them and join in their game.

Yang gave me the Frisbee and I throw to a random direction whilst Zwei runs deep in the forest and follows it. After a minute had past, Zwei is hasn't returned yet and we started to get worry.

Ruby: Hey what's taking Zwei long? He usually returns back after a few seconds...

Y/N: Don't worry Ruby, I'm sure he'll be fine. To make it more assuring I'll go after him.