Chapter 25: A Moment In A Mission

Y/N's POV

I stand in front of them, angry at the person who I call a traitor.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Grandpa ask.

I ignored him and kept my focus on Ironwood.

"Why are you here Ironwood? Or I'll just spit those answers out of your throat." I said with venom as I grab my pistols.

"Y/N I know this is a misunderstanding, just hear me out."

This cause me to snap as I try to shoot him, but the bullet was deflected by Qrow's sword.

"What are you doing Qrow?!" I ask.

"Y/N, what's happening to you?" Weiss ask concern and scared.

"Qrow why are you protecting me?" Ironwood ask him.

"I may not like you, but I need to know what's his problem. Kid, you should tell us what's wrong not before doing something like that."

"You don't need to know. All I want is for that cyborg to feel what he did to me three years ago."

"Then tell us Ironwood what happened."

There was intense silence for a moment and I feel Neo putting away my pistols and looking at me with a worried face.

"Just calm down, okay? There's no need for violence."

I slowly nod at her as I calm down and turn my view back to Ironwood with a frown on my face.

"What do you think you're implying? I did nothing wrong!" He said.

I lower my head as rage swelled inside me again and all I want to do is to destroy him. But I don't want Neo and the others to see who I truly am. So I did the only option.

"Winter..... Tell them...."

Hearing this the others look at her confused. Winter had a worried expression on her face.

"Are you sure?" She ask unconvinced from what I said.

"Yes, let them know what he really is."

She sighed first then looks at the others.

"What Y/N wants to tell is that........... The general and my father......... betrayed him."

This cause everyone but Ozpin and Y/N to go wide eyed.

"Three years ago, he made a deal with my father to take care of some business. He accepted that deal and accomplished it, though it all went wrong when he was purposely shot by Ironwood, and they thought of him as a threat to Atlas."

Seconds of silence is all there before Glynda decided to speak.

"Is what she said to all of us true, James?"

He remained silent for moment and talked.

"It is true, but-"

"Then there is no need to explain anymore. Ironwood, leave my office. I'll deal with you and Mr. Schnee later after our discussion." Ozpin said calmly though it's obvious he's hiding his emotions.

He just nodded and started walking towards the elevator, though it was stopped by a punch from Yang with her eyes red.

Ruby and Blake walk beside her to calm her down. I walk towards them and hold her hand which she looks at me and started calming down.

"It's okay Yang, don't worry about this anymore."

I look back at Ironwood and glared at him.

"Don't ever come back here again."