Chapter 3: Mistral We Go!

Y/N's POV

{Age: 7}

I woke up from the sunlight shining in my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and began to stretch and yawn,got out of bed and went downstairs to exit the inn that I slept in.

I went to the reception counter and gave the room key to the inn keeper who I now know as Diane.

Y/N: Here you go, Ms. Diane. Thanks for letting me sleep here.'I happily said'

Diane: No problem,Y/N. You're always welcome here. Make sure to come back soon.

Y/N: I will,bye!

Diane: Goodbye!

I ran to the door and exit the inn. Now where to go next. I summon a shadow eagle with my ability and ride on it.

Y/N: Now fly my shadow friend! 'I playfully shout'

Shadow Eagle: Hold on tight, Master!

My shadow eagle began to flap its wings and fly upwards until we're a few feet high in the air. We began to fly around to see something that interests me or helping some people.

Suddenly I spot a female rabbit faunus getting bullied by the same kids from yesterday. I ordered my eagle to quietly fly towards them then now we're above them.

Bully1: Haha! What a freak!

Bully2: Why animals like you are here anyway?!

Bully3: You belong to a cage not a house! What a bunch of creeps.

Y/N: Hey! Stop bullying her!

The bullies then look around their surroundings,locating where my voice came from.

Bully3: Show yourself, you coward!!

Y/N: I'm no coward! Look up,idiot!

They then look up and their eyes widen that I was the one that beat them yesterday and riding a shadow eagle.

Y/N: You bullies don't have the right to bully a faunus! They are just the same as humans!

Bully1: Yeah right,they are just a bunch of freaks! How about come down here and fight us.

Y/N: If you say so, shadow eagle drop me to them. 'I said as my shadow eagle then moved back and flew forward to the bullies dropping me and disappearing in smoke'

I charge at one of them in my fast speed and punch him on the nose making it bleed,the other two then tried to punch me but I teleported behind them and kicked their backs,making them both fall on the other nose bleeding boy.

Y/N: You should think what you were about to say to me before you talk. You three are the freaks,not faunus. 'After I said that they suddenly got up and began to run off' (what a bunch of cowards) 'I then turn to the rabbit faunus and helped her get up' Are you okay?

???: Y-yeah, thanks for helping me b-back there.

Y/N: No problem,faunus don't deserve those kinds of words. Anyway what's your name?

Velvet: I-I'm Velvet Scarlatina,what's yours?

Y/N: My name's Y/N /L/N.

Velvet: Wait,you're that kid that's been wandering around.

Y/N: How'd you know?

Velvet: Well many people heard some gossips about a boy who wanders around while summoning some shadow creatures like you did before.