Chapter 22: Father?

Blake's POV

"Is he okay, professor?!"

Neo, Velvet and my team are in front of the infirmary talking to Professor Ozpin.

"He is asleep right now, and he is alright so no need to worry about it. You can visit him right now, I still have business to do." He calmly walks away with his cane and cup of coffee.

We walk inside the infirmary and saw Y/N asleep. The first thing we ever saw when we walked in was Yang went to Y/N and hugged him tightly.

"What do you think you're doing, Yang?!" Weiss yelled.

"No one will ever hurt my baby again!" She said as she puts Y/N's head on her breast.

"Well hugging him while he is still unconscious isn't necessary." I said.

"It is! And I will keep my boyfriend safe forever."

"First, he is our boyfriend. Second, do you realise that he is awake and saw what you just did." Neo mentioned.

When we read her sign, we all didn't notice Y/N is awake and we saw him blushing.

"U-uh why are you sticking my head to your c-chest?" He ask nervously.

"Uhhh.......... because of something?"

"W-what is that something?"

"I don't know?"

"Will you please umm, release me 'cause I don't want Cinder or mom to think I'm a pervert......"

"Oh.... okay, sure." She then releases him and step back a bit.

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Ruby breaks it by running towards Y/N and asking him questions.

"Y/N! Are you okay now?!"

"Yes Ruby, I'm fine."

"Does your head still hurts?!"

"Not anymore..."

"Are you feeling dizzy?!"

"No Ruby....."

"What is your name?!"

"Ruby-"

"How many fingers I'm showing?!!"

"Just listen-"

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?!"

"Okay Ruby! That's enough now!" Weiss procceeds to grab her by the cloak and started dragging her out of the room.

"But-but, I'm not done asking yet!"

When they finally got out, the door closes leaving the rest of us inside.

"What just happened?" We all ask.

Timeskip

My team, JNPR, MECN and Velvet are in the Emerald Forest relaxing on the large field of grass.

I started to think about Y/N that he has something hiding to us but I'm not sure.

"Hey Emerald?" I ask her who is beside me.

"What?"

"Is Y/N hiding something from us."

"Hm.... I don't know..... Probably there is seeing how suspicious he's been acting here than before..."

"How can he be suspicious?"

"He just suddenly acted strange when we came to Beacon."

"I don't understand why he is acting strange."