Chapter 29: The Final Path

Emerald's POV

The Vytal Tournament has finally started. Many people from all Remnant have visited Vale to watch the fight in person. Me and Mercury are on the front seats where students actually sit while Port and Oobleck have some conversation that I don't care much about.

Mercury looks a bit bored then I sigh and stand up getting his attention.

"Where are you going?"

"To Cinder, wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll stay here. The students might take away my spot."

"Suit yourself." I said shrugging and started to walk away.

The crowd is wild today in this place but I manage to find Cinder with Team RWBY and Neo looking around.

"Hey guys." I wave my hand to them as they look at me and smile.

"Hey Emerald. I thought you were with Mercury?" Blake wondered.

"Yeah but I got bored and left him there. What are you doing here right now?"

"Well we just don't want to go in there yet so we might as well enjoy our time around here." Yang said.

"By the way, where are Team JNPR and Y/N?"

"Actually. They are taking care of Y/N right now, they try to convince him to come but I think they forced him a little so he's locking himself in his room back at Beacon."

Meanwhile

"Y/N! I'm gonna destroy the door and save you! Hang on!" Nora shouts as she held her hammer.

"Nora, don't." Ren said.

"Isn't breaking school property against the rules?" Jaune ask.

"Well it isn't if you have good reason and that good reason is getting Y/N out of his room!" Nora replied.

"Uhhh Nora, I think that's not it-"

Before Ren could finish his sentence, Nora already smashed the door open and saw Y/N having a shock face with wide eyes.

"Nora you're giving me a heart attack...." Y/N blurted out.

................................

"Oh.... How are they now?" I ask shivering.

"They will be here in any second, let's just go back." Cinder said and I nodded.

We started walking back to arena and sit with Mercury.

"Yo what's up guys?" We look to our side and see Sun and Neptune.

"You guys again." I said rolling my eyes.

"What? Don't like seeing us?" Sun ask.

"Hey Sun, Neptune. Where are the rest of your team?" Ruby questioned.

"They are just around here somewhere. Probably buying some popcorn." Sun replied.

"Hey guys, sorry we were late." Jaune greeted us.

We look behind him and the rest of Team JNPR and his Y/N who is bring carried by Nora.

"Oh glad you guys made it here." I said.

"And it is also about to start." Ren said and so the tournament had started.

Timeskip

Y/N's POV

Me and the others are watching as the fight had began. The ones that are in the arena now are a team from Shade and Haven.