Chapter fourteen: pizza and goodbyes

We help each other up and head off to get our pizza.

"What type of pizza do you girls want?" asks Peeta looking from side to side at both of us.

"Medium sized pizza with; mushrooms, capsicum, hot salami, mini tomatoes, bocconcini, onion, a little bit of ham and extra cheese, thanks." Madge and I say in complete synchronisation, laughing when we're finished. Peeta's looking at us completely taken back, not knowing what to say.

"Okay," he says still figuring out what to say. "can I just have some of that?"

"Sure." I let Madge answer, because she knows I would defiantly say yes, but what she may say is debatable.

"So where do you girls get your pizza." he asks this time turning to me for my answer.

I point to the little pizza shop about a hundred meters ahead of us. "There."

I grab his hand and we run to the pizza shop. Madge doesn't notice straight away, but when she does she's running after us. When Peeta and I stop in front of the shop my stomach decides to let out a very loud low growl, this makes Peeta laugh.

"We better get you in there quick!" he laughs, just as Madge arrives.

We all walk inside and order our pizza, the owner has known us since we were tiny and knows what we want.

"You come here a lot don't you?" questions Peeta while we wait for our food.

"What gave you that idea?" I answer sarcastically.

He laughs and I join in. I realise that I'm laughing with Peeta, I don't laugh with Gale, at all really. Well he just must be funnier than Gale.

We all sit and eat the pizza. Peeta tells me it's the best pizza he's ever had which makes me smile and blush (a lot). After the pizza we decide it's time to go home.

We all walk home together until Madge has to take a different road to her own house. Peeta and I continue down the road towards our own houses.

"Today was great, thanks." he says turning his head to give me a heart-melting smile, making me blush again.

"No thank you." I reply.

Before I know it we're in front of my place.

"Thanks again." he says

"No thank you, again." I say as I had earlier and before I know it I'm leaning in again.

Oh no!

****************

Hope it's okay! Please tell me what you think and should they kiss AGAIN? ;D

Vote, comment, fan and comment ;)

Luv ya