Twenty-eight: what now?

For the next few days Peeta didn't show up at school. I don't know what's gotten into him, but I shouldn't be worrying about him after what he did to me. He lied to me, so that he could have me all to himself. Gale was innocent this entire time and I didn't believe him. I hear Gale pull up outside the house, and I run out to meet him.

I open the front door of his expensive sports car and slip inside. "Morning." I say briefly.

To which he replies with a much more polite: "Good morning, darling." He then leans over to kiss me, I can't get myself to kiss him back; it just feels wrong.

He can tell that I'm not okay, which wasn't to hard to notice. "Are you okay honey?" He asks slowly as he places his hand on my arm reassuringly.

"I just- I-I just d-don't know anymore..." I stutter, trying not to fall apart at the seams.

"You mean you don't want this? To be with me?" He asks, more anger in his voice than disappointment.

"It wasn't him, was it? It was all you! That wasn't the first time you've cheated on me! I bet there's been heaps of girls, and I also bet that you didn't just kiss these girls!" I spit at him.

He squeezes my arm to the point that it hurts quite a lot. "Well I needed someone to do it with me, you wouldn't." The look on his face is so evil it hurts. His other hand goes straight to me and starts to slide up my thigh. I quickly push open the door, and pull away from him. I run straight for Peeta's house and don't stop until I get there.

I knock on the door hard, hoping that someone's home, after a minute or two one of Peeta's brothers answers. "Who are you?" He asks casually.

"My name's Katniss, is Peeta home?" I ask, my breathing heavy.

"He's in his room, why?" He replies curiously.

"I'm worried about him, he hasn't been at school for a few days."

"Two reasons: one, some girl at school hurt him. And two, his cousin died on Monday afternoon, they were really close." He lowered his eyes sadly.

"I'm so sorry, can I see him?" I felt horrible, what'd I done.

{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}

I actually updated! Oh my god!

I'm so sorry, all those comments got to me, I feel horrible. So I made some time for this. I understand if you all hate me.

Favourite tv show?