Chapter five: that's him

She comes back outside the door where I still stand. "Oh my god! I see what you mean, he's, he's hot!" she exclaims.

"Yeah!" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Do you see my problem!"

"Yes! I defiantly see your problem. I think it's only fair that, because you already have a boyfriend, I get him." she says smugly.

"No! That's not fair I saw him first. Not that I have any chance, but-" she interrupts before I can say anything anything else. "But you have a boyfriend and he might have a girlfriend, after all it wouldn't be hard for him to get one, and I was kidding. C'mon lets go get a drink."

"Okay, what do you want? I'll order." I say, smiling.

"I want to see if they're hot chocolates are any good." she notes.

"Trust me, they are!"

I walk into the cafe for the second time in a matter of hours. There are a few more people here now than there were this morning.

Madge turns her head back to see me as she is till walking in front of me. "It looks great in here." she whispers.

She finds a table near the counter and sits and waits as I go and order.

Peeta still stands at the counter ready to serve. "Hi!" he says obviously surprised to see me, "What are you doing back here already?" I blush, he remembers me, he actually remembers me! Of course he does you idiot it was less than two hours ago you were last here.

"I just thought I should treat my friend to some of your amazing hot chocolates."

He seems to blush a little, it must just be my imagination. "So would you like one then?" he asks sweetly.

"Make it two." I say

"Okay, they should be done in about 5." he again writes my order on a piece of paper and puts it down the shoot behind him.

There isn't anyone behind me so I decide take this opportunity to learn a bit more about Peeta. "So, you said you just moved down here with your family, where did you move from?"

"We used to live up in the North of LA, but my parents wanted a bit of a change in scenery. They also bought and renovated this cafe."

"Oh, so this is the family business."

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

"Now I think it's my turn to ask a question, who was that you came in with this morning?" he noticed I came in with Gale, I didn't want to tell him I have a boyfriend but now I relly don't have a choice.

"He's my boyfriend, Gale."

"Oh." Is it just me or did he just sound a little disappointed. No of course he didn't. "Is he a Junior, as well?"

"Um no he's a senior this year."

"How about you, do you have a girlfriend?" I've been dying to know the answer to this question, but it's only now that I've built up the courage to ask it.

Say no! Say no! Say- "No, actually I don't." he says quietly.

I'm having a little party in my head right now. Which Peeta interrupts,when he gives me the drinks. I pay him and thank him. I walk back over to Madge and we leave.