I'll Kill You

BDR: And that's four. *sighs* Boy does time sure fly. *hears a knock* O.O Who knocks?

Jeff: We do. *opens door*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Hi Jeffy! Hi Liu! Is it time, already?

Jeff: What's your big head blocking?

BDR: (¬_¬) None of your business. And my head isn't big! *pushes them out of the room* Out, out! Lets go! I'm sure by now I have my mail here!

Liu: Well, I'm sure someone got it. Mr. Slenderman usually always checks it out first.

BDR: (。・_・。) Good point. Slendy!!!!

Slendy: Yes, Ms. Doll? Is this what you want to question me about?

BDR: Yes, the note cards. Hand them over please.

Slendy: *hands them to me*

BDR: Thank you, sir! *takes them & looks at them*

Jeff: So, you gonna read it or what?

BDR: (¬_¬) From Skateboardertomboy1:

"yo was up. by the way Jeff is way hotter and manlyer than BEN. I have a few questions and 1 dare. 1)Jeff can u go on a killing spree with me? 2) doll what would u do if Jeff killed zero? my dare is for BEN. I dare u to take a sharpy and when slendy is asleep draw a smiley face on his "face". that's all see yeah. love u all."

Jeff: Oh, that explains the face. Anyway, to answer the question, just don't get in my way and maybe I'll go with you.

BDR: (¬_¬) I would tear off his lower jaw, throw it aside and feed it to smile dog, hang him up by hooks through his feet, and tear him limb from limb. And then just watch him bleed out.

Jeff: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Right, I'll get the message. I'll stay away.

BDR: Oops, Slendy heard that one.

Slendy: Yes, I did. BEN?

BEN: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) I won't touch you, Mr. Slenderman, sir!

Slendy: Good, I shall hold you to your word.

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Moving on! BEN! Since you were pointed out, care to read this one?

BEN: T_T Oh fine! This is from AdrianTheKiller54:

";n; the pastas are no fun they deprived me of my yaoi requests , I BROKE A RULE *le gasp* w-what when is dareing alice against the rules I knew there was a slight chance she wouldnt do it but its a rule oh and *wearing orange goggles and mouth gear* TOTES OVER JEFF ^-^ continuing QUESTIONS 1)LJ, why do you like alice 2) alice do you like lj......at all? 3) doll whats your favorite song 4) jeff If you could go back In time with the information of your future (now) would you still kill lui? LMAO wait up wait up wait up you guys know im a girl right.....right?!? well then ..... I guess bye *walks away*"

BDR: ToT They deprived me of my yaoi too! It's on the Author's note sections. It's up twice saying it's against the rules to dare Alice. Only questions allowed.

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) I knew it. But Toby? Really?

Toby: *twitches* Yay! I have a fan!

BDR: Toby has a lot of fans. (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Now then lets continue. LJ!

LJ: She showed me a world I'd never seen before, but do I really need a reason for what I feel for Lady Alice.

Alice: *giggles* He's still my favorite toy.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) That's so mean. He's so loyal and loving to you and you can't even pretend?

Alice: I did pretend. *smirks*

BDR: *shakes head* Anyway, before you sour my mood. . . My favorite song?? I don't have just one! I have so many from many different artists! But I think what I listen to the most for now is 'Collapse' by The Letter Black. *nods head* And yes, Adrian I for one know you're a girl. I never once thought you were a boy.

Jeff: Would I? Probably not because I was in a moment of insanity, so I had no control over myself.

BDR: Yeah, sometimes it sucks being a psycho path. I mean what did you kill all of your blood family?

Jeff: Yes, the Woods family is no more. Just Liu and me.

BDR: \ (◕ △ ◕ ✿) / No sad moments! Lets move on to the next person! Liu! Read this!

Liu: Okay, okay, Doll. We won't be sad. Okay, this is from Jade-the-Wise:

"Can Alice and Alec go away too? I don't like them, they're mean to Doll-chan. EJ, why are you always so quiet? I'm running out of question ideas but I'll see you tomorrow!"

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) It's not so easy getting rid of these two. They don't exactly ever listen to me. They don't ever disappear when I want them to either. Ugh, it's a disaster with these two. EJ!

EJ: Cause I have no input and I hardly get questioned, so there's no reason for me to speak.

BDR: There, that answers that then! Shall we move on, and so the audience can hear more from you, you read the next one, EJ!

EJ: Fine. This is from IsabellePick:

"Me: *sobs* I'll miss them *cries* even Jason, Here are the dares, WAHHHHHH. Silence: There, there Issy-Chan Here are the dares: Dare 1: Jane if your still there, I dare you to do the "cup song" and sing it at the same time. Dare 2: Doll-Chan I dare you to mix kidneys and ice cream in the blender then drink it with Jeff. Question: Alec do you think of Doll-chan as a Sacrifice? Okay that's all *cries* BUH BYE GUYS. Me: that's *sobs* my line!! *cries a river* Oops. BUH BYE GUYS!"

BDR: Wow, the first person to notice and miss Ryan, Rose, Travis, Sebas, and Jason. . .Err I mean Mutt Face! Thank you, Isabelle! I greatly appreciate your tears.

Pastas: We noticed!

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) You didn't cry when they left. And no worries they all made it home safe and sound! *salutes* What the heck is this stuff?! I hate searching for stuff. 'Cup Song'??? *looks it up*

Jane: *watches*

BDR: *stops it as soon as the singing starts* What on earth was that?

Jane: I don't know. It was so weird.

BDR: (¬▂¬) Yes, yes it was. That's something else I'd like to forget thanks. Now then moving on to. . .Eww. . .Hey, EJ! Want me to make you a smoothie made out of ice cream and kidneys?

EJ: Yes! I will love you forever!

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) I'm not looking for love. I'm just saying, gosh. *goes to make the smoothie* Here you go, EJ!

EJ: *drinks it* It's tasty.

Alec: A sacrifice, well of course. As long as it bothers the dear Red Queen.

Alice: *glares* That's my prey and nobody elses.

BDR: -_- I'm right here, and I don't plan on being anybody's sacrifice or victim. Anyway, I'm moving on to GamerChix164 who is leaving us today and going off on her college adventure. I wish you the best of luck and someday I too will be joining the college life.

Jeff: When is that exactly?

BDR: *mumbles*

Liu: Doll, please tell us.

BDR: I'm moving to my dorm in four days and it'll be a pretty busy time until I start college from then on.

Pastas: You're leaving in four days?!

BDR: Yes, don't sound surprised. I'll go so you guys can celebrate. That was the last person by the way. I'll see you all tomorrow. *salutes & leaves*