EH?! >.< Where Did That Yaoi Go?!

BDR: *looks over papers* ._. Hm? Who are they adopting? *shrugs & looks up* Oh! Hehe, hey people, Doll here again with another installment of 'Ask Alice And The Creepypastas!' Although you can ask me questions too, but my name wasn't important enough to go on the title! Anyway, the following err, I guess dare is by GamerChix164:

"You don't suck at making dares, Doll-chan. You had Bob wearing a dress for pete's sake. lol. No need to pay for a lawyer Jeff. I found these in my mom's purse. *pulls out orphan adopting papers that are disguised as divorce papers* ( ̄ー ̄)Doll-chan, give these to Jeff, please. Bob already signed them. Hehe."

BDR: JEFFY!

Jeff: What?! ( ̄□ ̄)

BDR: Here! You got your divorce papers!

Jeff: (¬_¬) That had better be legal and not done by you.

BDR: (¬‿¬) I can assure you it wasn't me. I would have loved to, but no. You want the divorce or not?!

Jeff: *takes it and signs it* There!

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) *takes it back & sends it in the mail* We shall see what yours and BOB's kid looks like later.

Jeff: ಠ_ಠ What?

BDR: *falls over laughing* Man I love this!

Liu: *comes down* Jeff, what happened?

Jeff: щ(ಥДಥщ) THIS PSYCHO BITCH MADE ME ADOPT A KID!

BDR: XD Liu's going to be an Uncle!

Liu: *chuckles*

Jeff: (╥_╥) No, not you too, Liu!

BDR: *sits up and grins* Okay! Let us move on to the next person! AnimeWillLastForever:

"1. I want to know who won the game. 2. I dare BEN to act like Gray from fairy tail 3. I dare jeff to act like natsu from fairy tail. 4. *ships a magic stick that I found* (it's probably from one of iggy's visits) hit BEN and jeff with that. I think it will turn them into babies or toddlers. And 5. I want one of the guys to make me a floor length punk gothic lolita dress since I have no money what so ever. That's all. ^_^ also ask if they are annoyed by my dares. I'm curious about how they will react."

BDR: BEN!!!!

BEN: TxT What?!

BDR: Chill! I just wanna know, who won the game between, 2P Japan, 2P America, and you?

BEN: Uh, me, duh!

BDR: *rolls eyes & mumbles* Probably cheated, that little cyber ghost. (¬_¬) Anyway! BEN! Jeffy! You two have been dared to act like Gray and Natsu from Fairy Tail!

BEN & Jeff: WHO?!

BDR: (≧◡≦) I wondered the same thing! Anyway, Natsu is going to be Jeffy! An optimistic, no give up kind of guy!

Jeff: (¬_¬) The hell?

BDR: And BENJAMIN is going to be the chill and randomly takes off his clothes, Gray!

BEN: (╯ ° □ °) ╯ What was that last part?!

BDR: Σ ≧ ▽ ≦) σ Oh this is going to be good!

BEN: *naked* You got that right, Doll. *chill*

BDR: (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ AHH!! NOT COOL! NOT COOL *covers eyes*

Jeff: DAMN IT, BEN PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!

BEN: WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA?!

BEN & Jeff: *glare at each other (well, Jeff tries to anyway)*