PLEASE HOST THE SHOW WITH ME, SEBAS!

BDR: Please!!!!

Sebi: No.

BDR: WHY?!!! ι´Д`)ノ

Sebi: With hosting comes attention, and I don't want freaking attention. (¬_¬)

BDR: No there isn't!

Sebi: (¬_¬) You just wait. I'll show you, no hurry up and call up your little boyfriend to host with you.

BDR: >//////< SHUT UP, SEBAS! JUST READ THE NOTE CARD AND WHO IT'S FROM!

Sebi: *rolls eyes* This is from TheGrimGrinnigMan, well some other person, you get my point:

"It's Mindy this time! i locked Grim in the basement of this abandoned military base we've been living in. Ah, the joys of living in a place with titanium doors. Guess I should elaborate on that song, which Grim forgot to do. It, and another version of the song that I didn't know the name of until recently, is sometimes used as Jeff's theme song. Now, dares! And he actually remembered to write them down this time! First, you all have to read Russian Sleep Experiment. And the there's another Gorillaz song here. The Fire coming out of the Monkey's Head. Slenderman's gotta perform it. And knowing that song, I can see why. Now, I've got free reign of an abandoned military base with all the stuff left inside. I'm going to go blow shit up."

BDR: (。・_・。) Send me some doors, I'm bound to make a room like that for Alice.

Sebi: Doesn't she live in your head? And doesn't she kill people in their dreams?

BDR: Crap! (*´д`*) Why did I make a monster with only one weakness?!

Sebi: Because you're an idiot, and it seems the song Jeff sang has been elaborated for you. Moving on. 'Russian Sleep Experiment', huh?

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) I've read it! Pretty freaky stuff! "Have you forgotten so easily?" The subject asked. "We are you. We are the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot tread." (C CreepypastaWikia)

Sebi: *smirks* My favorite lines.

Alice: *hugs me* Yes, but I don't have to beg to be let out. I am so nearly free.

BDR: Like hell! I'm so not letting you out of my head so you can kill people forever and ever until the end of time!

Alice: *giggles* We'll see. I'm always lurking closer to freedom, and you're falling into insanity.

BDR: Bull shit. (¬_¬) Slendy!

Slendy: *sighs* Yes, Ms. Doll? If this is another ridiculous dare I will humbly decline.

BDR: Well, can't you at least say the lyrics? *shows him the lyrics*

Slendy: *sighs* Very well then.

Once upon a time at the foot of a great mountain,

there was a town where the people known as Happyfolk lived,

their very existence a mystery to the rest of the world,

obscured as it was by great clouds.

Here they played out their peaceful lives,

innocent of the litany of excess and violence that was growing in the world below.