Alice's Rules (If I don't put this she'll kill me! T_T)

Slendy: N-now, Ms. Alice, think carefully of what you're doing.

Alice: *glares* Like hell! *presses knife closer to my neck*

BDR: (*´д`*) WAHH!! DON'T LET HER KILL ME!

Alice: Shut up, Mistress. I have a couple rules to set. I'm growing tired of this little game, and these pathetic humans thinking they can make me do things against my will. *glares*

BDR: (╥_╥) It was your idea to come here. I'm having fun! Please don't cut my throat!

Alice: Rules: NOBODY dares Alice ever again, Alice will not do the ridiculous dares you humans have requested, Alice will not be a part of any dares for other pastas either, Alice does not care about what you humans want to see, and Alice will only answer questions, Any ridiculous questions will cost the lives of your favorite person. (◣_◢)

BDR: (╯ ° □ °) ╯ NO! PLEASE NO! OKAY! NO MORE DARES FOR ALICE! (╥_╥) I'm sorry guys. . .But everyone else is still a go! (。◕‿◕。) So, we'll move to our first dares by GamerChix164, who survived Jeff's attack!

Jeff: -_- They're so lucky BOB was there.

BDR: Anyway! The question that remains is this!

"This one is more of a question. Jeff, what is your true relationship with Jane the Killer? You both end with "the Killer", I'm curious. And a little jealous."

Jeff: (¬‿¬) She hates me the most in this world, and wants to kill me for making her "pretty".

BDR: (¬_¬) Of course she does. You killed her family and burned her alive after she just wanted to be your friend before you totally lost it and become Jeff The Killer.

Jeff: Oh well, I will keep running from her, it's so much fun!

BDR: (¬_¬) Okay, so the next dares are for Jeffy, BEN, and Moi by AnimeWillLastForever:

"I dare BEN and Jeff to get married, I dare you to make them read r-18 yaoi doujinshi."

BEN & Jeff: HELL NO!

BDR: (∪ ◡ ∪) Fine if you don't want dares like that again please sign this contract alright? *shows them the contract*

BEN & Jeff: *sign it without reading it*

BDR: (≧◡≦) Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Killer Drowned!

BEN & Jeff: (┛ ◉ Д ◉) ┛ DOLL!!!!!

Masky & Hoody: (¬▂¬) She did the same to us. . .

BDR: (◠ ω ◠ ✿) You guys can get a divorce later, but I need you two to also read these!

BEN & Jeff: WHY?! NO!

BDR: (¬‿¬) I'll burn your videogames BEN and Jeff I'll-

BEN: NOOOOO!!!! Okay! Gimme that! *takes the doushinji & his eyes start to bleed*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Glad you enjoy it! Jeffy! You're next read!

Jeff: Hell, no, my eyes will bleed!

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) No it won't trust me! Now read it and I'll get your marriage annulled.

Jeff: Hand it over.

BDR: *gives him the doushinji* (✿◠‿◠) Enjoy!

Jeff: (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ MEN CAN DO THAT WITH EACH OTHER?!

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Isn't it great?!

BEN & Jeff: (✖╭╮✖)

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Next dares! (╥_╥) Sorry, Onee-chan, due to the fact that my life is at risk and Jeff's I can't make Alice do anything anymore. But I can make Jeffy do his dare!

Jeff: Huh?!

BDR: Jeffy, this dare is from my wonderful Onee-chan, Sakura45:

"I dare Jeffy to sing I'm sexy & I know it in a girly voice & he...*giggles/blushing* he has to kiss me."

BDR: (¬_¬) Ugh, gross, I hate that song, but I'm sure Jeffy can sing it wonderfully!

Jeff: (¬_¬) How about if I skip the song and just go straight to the kissing. *smirks*

BDR: (≧ω≦) You'd wink if you could, right?

Jeff: Quiet, Doll! But I'm stuck in Slender Mansion right now, so Doll's cute Onee-chan I'll just send you an air kiss, and see you later. Don't lock your window tonight. *smirks*

BDR: (⋋▂⋌) *smacks the back of his head* THAT'S MY ONEE-CHAN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FOOL!

Jeff: Hey, I can't help that I'm irressistable. *grins*

BDR: *rolls eyes & mumbles* I prefer Liu.

Jeff: What?

BDR: (︶ω︶)  Next dares are by Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl:

"I dare ALL the pastas to watch...(Don't do it if you want.Just kidding you has to :3).,2GIRLS 1CUP....If you survive after that go to the next dare... I dare BEN to sees up as a preety seven year old and act like one for the whole chapter-thingy. BEN,if you do it,I will send you two of my video games and a PS4 console... I can give you God Of War:Ghost of Sparta and Prototype or Assassin's Creed Black Flag...Is it a deal? ;D

BDR: (-_- )ノ(´ヘ`;) Uh, hell no. I've heard enough about that video to know I never want to see that video in my life.

BEN: *grins* What's this about two girls and one cup? (。♥‿♥。)

BDR: ಥ‿ಥ  Follow me BEN, and search it up on my computer.

BEN: Alright! *goes into my computer*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) In 3. . .2. . .1. . .

BEN: AHHHHH!!!! THAT WAS DISGUSTING! HORRIBLE!! WAHHH!!!! MY EYES!!! MY LUNCH!!!

BDR: XD Man I'm so mean! Anyone else wanna watch the video?!

Pastas: Hell no. -_-

BDR: BEN~! Your torture is not done yet!

BEN: (╥_╥) Everybody hates BEN.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Looks like, doesn't it?

BEN: Now what tortures am I up against?

BDR: You have to dress as a pretty seven year old and act like one for the whole chapter. If you do it, Teh_Hobbit_Fangurl will send you two of her video games and a PS4 console... She can give you God Of War:Ghost of Sparta and Prototype or Assassin's Creed Black Flag...Is it a deal? ;D

BEN: MOMMY DOLL!!!! I WANT THEM BOTH!

BDR: (¬_¬) The fuck?

BEN: *wines & pouts* PLEASE, MOMMY DOLL! I WANT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!!!!!! *temper tantrum*

BDR: (◣_◢) *pulls out machete* Until next time folks. I'm about to masacre an annoying seven year old.

BEN: (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ AHHHH!!!! *runs away*

BDR: GET BACK HERE, DROWNED!!

Jeff: -_- Please leave me widowed. Anyway. . .what are you still all doing here? Go away! Bye bye! Ask more questions and make less dares! >.< You people are cruel and evil!

Alice: *smacks Jeff* Shut up, so we can end this. Until next time my sacrifices. *grins* Remember my warnings.