Anti-Valentine's Day Day! (Day late, but who cares?!)

BDR: ( ̄へ ̄) Lets start with complaints and dares from GamerChix164:

"*glares* You kissed my Senpai! Doll, your name is in my death note! Bob: Uh oh, psycho alert. Me: Alice, BITE ME!! My hell hound is different! She obeys me and ONLY me! I used the organs from Bob's body to make her. Bob: Say what? Me: *ignoring Bob* Liu, you do too need a hug. *grips collar of his shirt and yells* Confess your love, you moron! Better yet, I dare you to say "Doll, I'm in love with you." and kiss her. Ben, I have a question for you. Have you ever finished a game to the end in less than a day? Or am I the only one who has? *grins* Doll-chan, I might forgive you and take your name off the death note if you do this one little dare. Take Bobby to the manor. And bring him back in one piece by the end of the day. He can't do anything unless I say so. And if he is threatened. So Jeff and Alice, *glares* hands off. *grins* Can you do that? Bob: O_O; Hey Doll, I just got a good idea. Before you take Bob home, have him and Jeff get married. Do it with Ninja Blood. You know secret-like. Muwahaha.

BDR: Yes, I did, and I really don't care. I love Zero more than anything, in  a way nobody understands. Anyway in order for a Death Note to work you need my real name. Which is unavailable to the public! (✿◠‿◠)  And I'll still do the dare, but I don't care for forgiveness since I don't regret kissing Zero.

Alice: *giggles* Disgusting I don't bite humans. That's gross! And as long as it comes from evil it all obeys me. Remember, I am evil as in I am the embodiment of evil, and all evil responds to me. *smiles innocently* So basically you're at a loss. And I still feel no fear towards a pitiful human like you.

BDR: ( ̄□ ̄) Wow, Alice no wonder you can't make friends.

Alice: I don't need friends. I make puppets! Especially out of easy to manipulate sacrifices. *giggles*

BDR: Err, anyway. BEN!!!!!!

BEN: *comes out of my computer* Yes?!

BDR: AHH!!! *throws my laptop at the wall* (╥_╥) My laptop!

Alice: You'll get a new one. *rolls eyes*

BEN: Ow!

BDR: BEN! Have ever finished a game to the end in less than a day?

BEN: All of them! That's why I have new ones every day! (≧ω≦)

BDR: (¬_¬) Now if only you could get a girlfriend.

BEN: (╥_╥)

BDR: JEFFY!!!!!!!

Jeff: *stomps downstairs* What?!

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) BOB's coming over, so I have made a restraining order. He's signed (somehow) his name and now it's your turn!

Jeff: I don't trust you. I'm going to read it over! *takes the order & finds it to perfection, no tricks* Hm, okay, that's better. *signs it*

BDR: *takes the paper under the fake order* (≧◡≦) You're married again Jeff!!

Jeff: (ノ ಠ 益 ಠ) ノ DOLL!!!! *pulls out knife*

Alice: *pops up in front of Jeff* Jeffery, what do you think you're doing? *puts fingers to his carved smile* Shall I rip off your jaw?

Jeff: *shakes* N-no! No please don't kill me! T_T

BDR: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Alice, please don't kill Jeffy. Oh right, and there's BOB.

Alice: Ah, Bill! The pathetic protozoa! *grins at his glare*

BOB: It's BOB you psycho bitch!

Alice: Murderess, thank you. (✿◠‿◠) *sighs* BILL's boring now, can we move to the next thing. Oh, and actually congratulations on your marriage with Jeffery.