Sorry For Their Invasion

Alice: Aww, is mistress still mad that we tied her up and put her in a closet?

BDR: (¬_¬) Of course I am you bitch.

Alice: *giggles* You know I had that same comment from one of your readers, but let me repeat it to their ignorant and stupid childish mind. *clears throat* HEAVEN AND HELL FEAR ME SO THEREFORE I'M STUCK ON THIS EARTHLY PLANE UNTIL THE END OF TIME!

BDR: (¬_¬) Well I gave Liu the day off, so it's just me today. Of course Raven and Rayn will be on your asses.

Alice: Oh, you silly girl! Don't you remember? You've imprisioned those two bastards. Luna and Lucas have weakened, and now you've brought along two children who can't fend for themselves, what is it? Little Ana and Little Anthony?

BDR: You leave them out of this! This is between Allen, me, you, and Alec!

Alec: *grins* Now, we can spill our dirty laundry later, how about we get this farse over with.

BDR: Hmph, fine. The following is from ImIrishBritish131:

"dare 1. Ryan kiss Jason dare 2. slender start a food fight dare 3. jeff cut your tongue like you did to your cheeks. bye for now"

BDR: Oh-

Ryan & Jason: Fuck no! Next!

BDR: ._. Well damn. Fine. Lets see, Slendy! Start a food fight!

Slendy: Absolutely not! I would like my home ke- 

Alec: *throws tea at him*

Slendy: *summons tentacles* You made a terrible mistake boy.

Alec: *grins* Did I? Or maybe it's you making the mistake. *snaps his own neck* How about I take you to a wonderful land?

BDR: (¬_¬) Jeffy.

Jeff: (¬_¬) No.

BDR: Well damn, nobody wants to do anything today. Fine, moving on! *sighs* This is from TH3R34PER:

"Dare 417.slendy oh slendy I dare u to stop eating children Dare 501. I dare doll to do wat I asked last thing which is yell at everyone like your angry"

BDR: Well I already do that all the time, so your dare for me has been accomplished way before you asked for it. Slendy, stop eating children.

Slendy: I do not eat children! I simply plant them in my forest.

BDR: O3O Okay then! Didn't need to know that anyway, I'm sorry about my idiots behavior Wildface1010! They shouldn't have called you out like that, but I guess you also should have read the rules, but that's alright! This time your dares do qualify! No trouble! Now then, the dares:

"Everyone eat magic skittles, farting rainbows,sing Nyan cat songs :3, and be some random Nyan cats :3"

BDR: (。・_・。) What? I've heard of Nyan cat, but I really have no idea what it is, so you'll have to explain it to me before you send me these kinds of dares. As for magic skittles, no, I'll take them regular! *pulls out skittles*

Alice: *takes them* I'll take these. *eats them*

BDR: (╥_╥) Bitch. Lets move on so I can cry in my corner. This is from MaddyMoney2014:

"Hello. I'm new at this so don't kill me! I have a dare for Liu. I dare you to not think, speak about, or talk,to Doll for a whole chapter. That's all. Don't die Doll! Cya! Oh and a question for you Doll. Do you really really hate Yuki Cross/Kuran?"

BDR: Well Liu isn't here, so that dare is taken care of and trust me, I'm not going to die soon. Alice is making sure I suffer in this earth before she breaks me enough to take over and or kill me. And to answer your question YES! A THOUSAN TIMES YES! Because she does not deserve MY Zero. If I were in the Vampire Knight world I'd give him the love he deserves. Not just because he was the only option left cause damn Kaname is dead-

Alec: Well someone hit a taboo subject. She'll go on for hours of her sincere love for this fictional character.

Alice: And that insane belief that he'll be there for her someday makes me stronger, and that is all for today, for you see someone else broke the rules.

BDR: *covers Alice's mouth* But we won't name names today. For you know who you are. So let me say again. . . READ THE RULES PEOPLE!!!!!! Thank you, I've published the rules twice so please don't make me repeat them, and please read them! Now then until next time!

Alice & Alec: *roll eyes* Foolish Mistress. We'll haunt your nightmares even more.