( ̄(エ) ̄) Enjoy My Title!

BDR: Yeah! Another question I have been waiting for like forever! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Travis: What question is that? (◕‿◕✿) *sitting on Ryan's lap*

BDR: Kawaii! XD

Rose: I heard squeals! Where's the yaoi?! (≧◡≦)

BDR: Here! (✿◠‿◠)

Ryan: *takes my note card* From GamerChix164:

"Me: You were mean to Sally?! What did you do?! Bob: I didn't do anything to the little brat. I just said if Dren ended up dead from their games I would- Me: Don't finish that sentence or you get a one way ticket to oblivion! Bob: O_O Me: I'm sorry, Sally. I had no idea. And Ben, I love you so much right now. Best Tucker EVER! *sends Titanfall in mail for Ben* Uh...you too Jeff. Even though you are exactly like Church. Anyway, question Doll-chan. Why do you call Ryan and Travis Momma and Poppa? I've been wondering for a while. And I found a Let it go parody called "Go to sleep". Hint Hint. Jeffery. I downloaded it on a flashdrive. *send flashdrive*"

BDR: Here, BEN! You got mail! *throws him the box*

BEN: *K.O.* X_X

Rose: (。・_・。) Ichigo, you need to work on controlling your strength.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) You got that right. Now! It's time to get to the great question I was waiting for! *clears throat* Alright, I call Ryan and Travis 'momma' and 'poppa' because Travis is very motherly to me! It was meant to be a joke at first, but he'd respond to it, so it just stuck! So since Ryan is with Travis that automatically makes him my 'poppa'!

Ryan: (¬_¬) I never agreed to it though.

Travis: (¬_¬) And I told you not to argue it because she wasn't going to stop.

BDR: (◕‿-) You got it! Now moving on! Jeffy! Come watch another song of yours!

Jeff: *comes down with Liu* (¬_¬) Another one?

BDR: Yes sir! Watch! (≧◡≦)

Jeff: *watches*. . .*finishes watching* . . .

BDR: (¬_¬) No comment?

Jeff: *sits down* Nope.

BDR: (¬_¬) Jeffy, you suck.

Rose: I don't think it sunk in yet.

BDR: Yeah, probably. Moving on?

Liu: Sure thing! The following is from LovePC:

"Me: no page please don't challenge jason T-T. Page: JASON HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WEAK LITTLE HUMAN. Me: no no page calm down please, Hi doll I have some dares. 1. sally I dare you to have a tea party with banana Page: give me that phone!! Me: ok ok Page: thanks now my dare is that jason come fight me like a man instead of hiding LIKE A- Me: *covers her mouth* zip. it. sorry my second dare is 2. I dare masky and hoody to hide Ben's x-box and don't let him notice it gone and page has a question for jeff her question is if she was a pasta would jeff go out with her. Page: *blushes* BITCH. Me: I-I have to go thanks doll!!"

Rose: DX NO! Only Ichigo can call me Banana!

BDR: (¬_¬) Why are you freaking out about it?

Rose: *grabs my shoulders* But it makes me feel like we're lovers!

Liu: (¬_¬)

BDR: I thought you were with, Sebas. (¬_¬)

Rose: (✿◠‿◠) But I have fantasies of a threesome or foursome sometimes!

BDR: Foursome? (。・_・。)

Rose: *hugs Travis* Yes, with my cute Onii-chan! (✿ ♥‿♥)