Yay! More questions!

Sally: *petting BEN's head* It's okay, BEN! You have a lot more!

BEN: I gave up my favorite game! T_T

BDR: ^-^ Nobody said you had to give up your favorite game.

BEN: ._. What?

BDR: XD *falls on floor in laughter*  OMG! YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!

BEN: I thought Alice was terrible! T_T

BDR: ^-^ She is! What I'm doing is mild! Anyway, I gots some questions to ask. *ahem* Discorded girl asks:

"*giggling and hands Ben one of her games* You can have mine. Anyways, LJ vs. Zalgo who would win Alice? -Discord I'll get the medical kit *walks off, and comes back before wrapping bandages around Jeff* Doll why would you listen to Xena? -Harlie HAHA, VICTORY IS MINE BIYATCHES! I lurv you Bro. :3 -Xena (Admin)"

Alice: *yawns* Zalgo.

BDR: OH! Snap! You gonna take that LJ.

LJ: *trying not to cry* No, what m'lady says is never wrong.

Alice: *grins*

Zalgo: Thank you, m'lady. I appreciate your confidence in me.

BDR: XD I'm so sorry! Your suffering is funny! And as for the other question. . . X3 I never think before I act! So Jeffy should have seen that coming! Oh, and I love you too, Bro! ^-^ OH, and BEN?

BEN: T_T What you evil witch?

BDR: >3< Hey! So you don't want a video game you got sent back then, right?

BEN: WHAT?!! *stands in front of me like a begging puppy*

BDR: ^-^ Glad we're understanding each other. *hands him the game*

BEN: You are a beautiful and wonderful woman!

BDR: Thank you!

BEN: Not you.

BDR: -_- *pulls out a bat*

BEN: What? You gonna hit me?!

BDR: Nope, just your games. Excuse moi! *runs towards BEN's room*

BEN: O.O NO!!!! *runs after me*

Alice: *yawns* She made me, who did you think would be the worst? *giggles* Well, my dear sacrifices, until next time!