To The Carnival!

BDR: And here we are! At the carnival! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Pastas: (¬_¬)

Liu: *clears throat* Um, Doll is there a reason you brought us to one of Laughing Jack's carnivals?

BDR: Because I want to have fun! (✿◠‿◠)

Jeff: You're so going to die, Doll. *glaring*

BDR: Off with the trench coat! You already have make up on your face!

Rose; I did a good job! (≧◡≦)

Jeff: No! It's-

Alice: *rips it off with her knife* Lovely. *giggles*

Jeff: *blushes & tugs down on the mini-skirt* Don't look!

Male Pastas: *whistle*

Jeff: Shut up!!!! DX

BDR: Cute! Now before we all go our separate ways, let me read the first person's thingy! This is from Foxess1:

"Dare for all of you 1. Eat a lot of food then go on a ride that flips and all that crazy stuff."

BDR: Go on guys!

Alice: *yawns* I don't do dares, so I'm immune. *skips into the carnival*

Pasta: They said all of us. That means you too, Doll.

BDR: ToT No!! I don't like roller coasters! I feel like I might fly out, and i know it'll happen since we're in LJ's carnival!

Pastas: (。・_・。)

Liu: And for all we know the food and stuff could be poisoned.

BDR: Okay, so coming her may not have been very smart.

Jason: Which is why you should think before you act, idiot.

BDR: Shut up, Mutt! *frowns* So, I guess that dare is a no go, moving on!

Liu: This is from AdrianTheKiller54:

"well hello miss doll im new to this im adrian Rosales *bows down respectively* oh and might I say im a fan of miss alice. so I have questions and dares [for everyone] 1) if you had to choose between a regular carnival and laughing jacks carnival where would you go 2) why dont you like slendys brothers ~dares~ 1) I dare sally to copy everything lui says all chapter 2) I dare slender man to invite his brothers over thats all I got ~(°-°)~ oh I almost forgot here little miss sally *gives sally pop rocks* now farewell *bows down respectively and disappears*"

BDR: M'kay! Welcome new person to the insanity! And now I think we all prefer a regular carnival.

Pastas: Agreed.

Liu: Where is Laughing Jack anyway?

BDR: If Alice isn't here, then he's right on her tail. *shrugs* Now then to answer the next question, we don't dislike them, but if you knew Sexual Offender Man, you'd know why we want to keep away from him. *nods head*

Sally: Yay! Okay!

Liu: No, Sally, don't do it.

Sally: No, Sally, don't do it.

Liu: -_-

Sally: -_-

BDR: XD Okay, next! We'll see if Slendy will invite his brothers next time. Right now we're at the carnival. Oh and here, some pop rocks, Sally!

Sally: Pop Rocks! *cheers & eats*

BDR: Liu, you wanna read the next person?

Liu: *shakes head* -_-