Rose's Fun Day

BDR: (。・_・。) Banana? Why are you wearing pink underwear and a ripped up tube top?

Rose: (✿◠‿◠) Because I thought this was sexy!

BDR: Is that supposed to be a witch hat?

Rose; I don't like the big pointy hats. *pouts* I'm keeping this and look! I have tiny fangs! *shows them*

BDR: Kawaii!!

Rose: So, do you find me sexy?

BDR: (¬_¬) Rose, for the last time, I don't find women attractive.

Rose: But I'm a boy!

BDR: Who looks like a girl. Anyway, you will all see why Banana is dressed like this later. Alright, the first person up is RandomRacoon:

"Hiya! Um Miss.Doll, I was wondering if any of the pastas would like to have a little white kitten. Her name is.....um...... I'd rather not say but anyways, I understand what you meant by Alice and Alec, but truthfully Alice should deal with him because to me they would be cute sibling who kill others for the fun of it. Question 1: Miss.Doll are you tired of everyone always trying to get you and Liu together. Question 2: Mr.Slender Why is it that you don't show up that much, a lit of people want to hear from you at least once every chapter. Dare 1: I shall dare Jeff to be super obedient for this next chapter. Along with BEN. That's all I have but I'd like to give Sally a little present that I hope no one will kill or I will skin you alive , tie you by your ankles, hang you from a ceiling while shoving needles down your throat. *sends a orange kitten named Heath to Sally.* Enjoy and see ya!"

BDR: Who wants a white kitten? Cause I don't!

Smile Dog: I do, Ms. Doll.

BDR: Are you gonna eat it?

Smile Dog: *grins* Yes.

BDR: (。・_・。) Moving on. Alice- *ducks as a knife comes at me* ToT That was too close!

Alice: I'm not here to fulfill the desires of simple mortals with large delusions. I will never accept that low life, cheap imitation of me.

BDR: Not so cheap if he has more fan girls than you. *mumbles*

Alice: And anyway, I work alone. I will never kill with help.

BDR: Anyway, moving on to me. Yes, I am. This isn't a cheesy romance for me. I don't mind seeing my wonderful friends in yaoi moments though. *giggles*

Rose: Yeah! More yaoi!

Male pastas; No yaoi!

BDR: You have no say! *sticks tongue out* Is Slendy here? For once?

Slendy: Yes, child, I'm here. And to answer the question, I do not want to partake in any of the dares directed towards me. I have things to do and naughty children to keep out of my forest.

BDR: Well there's Slendy's one time appearance. Now dares. . .Well, BEN and Jeffy usually are obidient.

Jeff & BEN: We are not!

BDR: Yes you are now sit!

Jeff & BEN: *sit*

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Sally someone has brought you a kitten named Heath!

Sally: Yay! Kitty! I'm going to dress him up! *rushes off with Heath*

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) Right and now i have no control whether the kitty is mutilated or not. Now then, moving on to the next person! TH3R34P3R: