Five Day Countdown Begins

BDR: *sighs* Just five more days. *crosses off the days on calendar*

Travis: Do you want us to stay here until those five days are up?

BDR: *shrugs* It's up to you guys. You don't have to stick around. I mean it's been awhile since anyone has tried to kill me here and anyway, I'm safe since well Alice won't let anyone kill me until I'm broken.

Ryan: *smiles sympathetically* You wanna do this on your own, right? Dealing with saying goodbye to this place.

BDR: Yeah, kinda. I'd gotten used to this place that I forgot I don't belong here.

Rose: *hugs me* Oh, Ichigo! Of course you don't, you're not a killer.

BDR: Well, yeah I guess that's true. The killer is Alice.

Sebas: *sighs* So does that mean we can go home after this one?

BDR: ಠ_ಠ I thought you liked psycho killers!

Sebas: I do, but when they're in action, not like this. I'd rather watch horror movies all day at home.

BDR: Yeah, okay. I guess we can make this your last day guys.

Jason: Finally, I was getting tired of this place. Now I can properly watch over Travis.

Ryan: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) My Travis. *hugs him*

Travis: (╯◕_◕)╯Guys please calm down. We should all start packing and come down when Doll calls us if we're needed.

Jason: I've been packed since the first day I got here.

Ryan: Yeah, and I packed us up too.

Sebas: Same.

Rose: I got packing to do!!! *leaves*

BDR: Okay guys, see you downstairs. *salutes & goes downstairs*

Jeff: Well there you are. *looking over note cards*

BDR: ._. Wow, you're the first one here. 

Jeff: That's right, so you might wanna get your friends down here and well the others. 

BDR:  (。・_・。) Well okay then. . .EVERYBODY GET DOWN HERE! WE HAVE DARES AND QUESTIONS TO DO!!

Pastas & OCs: *come down* We're ready.

BDR: Okay then. Um, Jeffy, read the first person I guess.

Jeff: Right, this is from AdrianTheKiller54:

"*wearing white hoodie and link hat* the hat Is for sympathy and dolly has a point jeff got some fine legs (/ ♡\\\\\♡ /) Questions 1)alice why not can you please tell us a story 2) smile dog are you friends with grinny cat 3) andd actually I know quite a few guys and girls that like yaoi/yuri DARES 1) I dare rose to kiss ryan 2) I dare jason to kiss travis 3) I dare ej to kiss lj 4) I dare lj to kiss alice 5) dolly I dare you to bring back luna and raven thats all and its okay ben my own sister turned against me and has fallen for you she has dishonored me *glares at lil sister* I.hope.your.happy.together *eye twitches* I guess thats all *walks away*"

BEN: I don't need you sympathy. *sniffles*

BDR: (¬_¬) Right. Anyway, lets move on to answer that first question. It's part of the rules. It's against the rules asking Alice to do a dare.

Alice: *smirks* Correct.

Smile: (¬_¬) Well, we started getting along when Doll turned us into humans.

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) I still say you two looked great! Hmm, I might permit this. 

Rose: *gasps* To kiss Onii-chan?! *pouts* But Nii-chan is so much attractive!