45'SECRET IS OUT

“Your gates have been opened . . .

     . . . Come out from the Celestial World . . .

     . . . Aries and Cancer!”

     Aries and Cancer came out from the magic circles. My body seemed to announce how weak I already was that time but I was trying to ignore it.

     Their faces were a picture of curiosity and disbelief, gayo’n din ang mga kasama ko. And I also admitted na pati ako ay hindi rin makapaniwala. I just summoned Aries and Cancer gayo’ng isa akong Capricorn. Maybe because . . . I’m a Rare Blood and my parents were an Aries and―

     I stopped my thoughts. Ngayon ko lang napansin. Madame told me that my parents were an Aries and a Gemini, but . . . how did I able to summon Cancer? Hindi ba dapat si Gemini?

     “Racchina,” Cancer spoke, “I know this is unbelievable but we already have to move.”

     “You’ll have to explain this later, young Capricorn,” Aries told me with a threatening face.

     “’China. . . .” everyone called me with disbelief in their eyes.

     My secret was out. They already knew I’m a Rare Blood but that didn’t matter this time. I have to keep moving for them. “Cancer,” I turned my self in seriousness, “use your Celestial sword to cut their scales,” I ordered and ignored the throbbing of my heart due to the poison and fatigue.

     “Aye!” Cancer already moved and did her best to defeat numbers of serpents. She slashed their bodies and the serpents were cut into halves in one blow.

     “Aries,” I called. “Use your manipulation ability to defeat them and make sure my co-Bearers will be safe,” I commanded him to use the Manipulation kahit na pumasok lang iyon sa utak ko.

     “Sure thing!” Aries ascertained. He already waved his hands many times. And when the serpents tried to attack him, he manipulated it with the use of the strings he planted on them. In no time, a war between serpents and another group of serpents was witnessed.

     Agad ko namang nilapitan sina Adiya at itanayo but seemed like they couldn’t at napaluhod na lang.

     “Ra-cchin-na,” Gemida called, on the verge of giving up. “How long have you b-been hiding this from us?” tanong niya habang nakaupo.

     “This is not the right time to discuss that,” Xayl’ interrupted.

     But Gemida continued, “Alam mo bang malaking kaparusahan ang maaaring ipataw sa iyo?”

     I sighed. Gemida’s right. I could be sentenced to jail―nope, to death.

     “That’s enough, Gemida,” Zyke scolwed. “We need to be healed or else Zoidion will face darkness,” he meant if we lose our breath, our Spirits would no longer be able to fight because they would vanish.

     “We n-need Virgo,” Kases stuttered as he tried to stand up.

     “C-China,” Adiya talked. “By any chance, can you summon Virgo as well?” she asked.

     “Nope,” Drok answered for me. “She’s a daughter of an Aries and a Cancer, that’s why she can only summon them.”

     A few seconds of silence ruled over us before Zyke dared to talk. “We need to wake Taru,” he said but then, he suddenly fell on the ground with the others.