Side-Content: Details and Information on the World of DarkCore.

The Universe of DarkCore is vast and endless, the planets and its inhabitants are many.   The Known Universe is broken into "Sectors" and within those  "Sectors" are Zones.

Our Galaxy is called the Milky Way,  The Milky Way is a Sector  of the Universe called the PrimitiveZone. Galaxies are referred to as Sector's,  and there respected planets represent the name of  said Zone.    Here is an example of a "Zone":

The PrimitiveZone/DarkZone:   A terrible evil has mostly destroyed this  Sector,  It is said that this Galaxy use to be beautiful and the home to a very ancient and unique species of alien life. 

Main Planet: Earth  - Current Status:  Annihilated-  Alien Race Status: Unkown/Human/Maybe Extinct,  Technology Level: Primitive  / / /     Other Planets located in  the Zone show no signs of life, yet can be terraformed.   The Zone is currently set to be avoided,  unnatural amount of Dark Energy is emitting from it.

Each Galaxy or "Sector" can be reached Via special Space Stations that  act like transport gates. Each Space Station is Equipped with a Lost Tech,  the Lost Tech is known as a "WayRoad". 

"WayRoads" create Hyper-Gates, that allow very short travels to various Sectors with ease.

You have already heard of the Adroma Space Station, this station is  a good example. 

A.S.S is located between the Milky Way and the Adroma Sector,  acting as the Hyper-Gate  for quick travel.

"The Admora Space Station was known for there great talents and skills in repairing, almost any ship in the known Universe. They usually got requests from merchants  or military people to repair there ships. "   -Guide Of The Gates

Each Space Station, are more then just Hyper-Gates. They had there own theme, and focus, each one is ruled over and taken care of by  the DockMaster.  Admora is run and ruled by the race known as "Gobs". (For further detail look for the Races part of the page.)

There are countless Space Stations, as well as Sectors, Zones,Planets, etc.

_________________________________________________________

-The Known and Unexplored Universe-

The Universe is vast,  its size cannot be measured.  But there is an ancient legend of an Empire that had somehow conquered it all. 

Thanks to this Ancient Empire, a lot of data and history still remain from there rule, allowing scientists to understand the Universe abit better. Astrological maps and Holo-Books, from the Ancient Empire named and categorized millions of Sectors. With this information,  the many races of the Universe dubbed them as, "The Known Universe".

But unfortunately  some of the remaining data had become damaged over time,  these Sectors from the damaged data where called the "Unexplored".

One good example of an Unexplored Sector is the ForsakenZone, All kinds of prisoners and exiles where sent and banished to the one known planet.  The planet was controlled by the dreaded company Known as DARK. The Planet was known simply by the name of  H_Q.   

_____________________________________________________________

-Lost Tech-