Chapter Twenty Six~ Inside the Skull

The [Delmora]  landed on the huge platform, the Massive skull's mouth closing behind them. The ship was docked in what looked like a giant hanger,  the roof of the skull stretching high above them.

The eye sockets of the skull had some sort of gravity beam attached to them. The hanger was lit up by the same eerie green glowing crystal found outside of the tower.

The skulls mouth acted like a hanger bay door, a rather frighting one at that, beyond the giant platform was a narrow hallway. 

Two guards that look like they where golems made out of bone stood on both sides of the narrow hallway.

The hanger's walls where covered with weird spiraling green glowing runes, crystal like lanterns  hung  on the walls.  

Back inside the [Delmora] .....

"Aye, Wrex put da boy in da stasis pod we gots ta bring him to da  Bone Esper, she be da only one who can helps da poor creature!" Red ordered Wrex, as he got up from the main command cockpit pilot chair.

Wrex  unhooked his cybernetic body from the main system of the ship and got out of  the co-pilot sit.  He nodded grimly, and exited the command bridge, the automatic door separating the bridge from  the rest of the ship sliding shut with a hiss.

Wrex's worry for the boy had grown with each passing day, there ships medical supplies had started to run out, meaning if they did no reach the Bone Esper soon the life support system that kept the boy alive in his comatose form would run out!

But now that they had reached the Bone Esper in time, Wrex felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Wrex  walked to the far end of the narrow hallway, reaching medical/infirmary bay room.   The door opened with a small  hiss, the room was lined with stasis tubes, monitoring systems lined the far wall. 

In the middle of the room was a special stasis pod that could be taken out with its patient and moved with  hover pads on the back.

Wrex walked over to it, the winged boy had been put into this one, Wrex reached over tot he side of it and pressed a button.

The stasis tube came out of floor, it fell down to its back,  the hover pads turning on, small blue particles coming out of them.

Wrex grabbed the top of the stasis tube, and pulled it out of the room, he walked towards the ships exit.  

Red was standing there waiting for him, he gave Wrex a nod,  Red then took hold of the other end of the floating stasis pod, the boy floated inside, just barley alive.

They then exited the ship and walked down towards the narrow hallway , the two Bone Golems gave them a glare and a nod. 

Wrex and Red walked into the passageway, that lead them deeper into the Bone Espers lair.