Chapter Nine~ Will it the pain Never stop?

Dr.Raiths Spaceship the   was heading to a top secret base.  

The  [Serpant]  was a medium sized ship. It was completely round. Huge thrusters where at the back of the ship. The ship itself was a Lost Tech.  The ship was made out of a dark Crystal like material.  Red runes glowed in snake-like patterns on the ship. The DarkMatter Cannon was connected in the front. The cockpit was just a little  above the cannon.  Two wings on each side if the ship were at such an angle the made an X-like shape. This ship was a  gift from Master Umbra himself. 

Dr.Raith had gotten orders from Master Umbra to return to  H_Q after the successful mission of Project DarkMatter. He was to be promoted once he reached H_Q. When one of Umbras many minions did a successful mission they got promoted. The thing that made being Promoted so special was that you got an Upgrade. An Upgrade mean't that you got another power. But some where not so great...If you failed a mission you got Downgraded which meant you lost a power.

Some unfortunate souls had so many failures and had so much taken from them they ended up becoming  one of Umbras Test subjects as a final punishment. Becoming a toy of Umbra was a  fate worse more then death....At least death gave you peace. Umbra  messed with his "Toys" so much that they became nothing but animals.

Dr.Raith for all his evil and cruelty actually felt pity for those few poor fools. He himself had seen what Master Umbra could do. He had seen some of his "Pet Projects".

If you thought what Dr.Raith did to Sly was bad What Umbra could do was far worse....

The  [Serpant was heading to an Unexplored sector of the Universe. It was called the ForsakenZone. 

All kinds of prisoners and exiles where sent and banished to this Sector because of its name and history.

All that  was there was one known planet in this sector...and was controlled by the dreaded company Known as DARK. The Planet was known simply by the name H_Q.

Dr.Raith thought about the precious cargo his ship held.  He taken great pleasure in fusing the DarkCore to its body . There was still more to be improved on his beloved lillte pet. Master Umbra had given him important instructions on improving SubjectDarks powers. Dr.Raith trembled with excitement. He thought about the many machines and Lost Tech his master had back at his Labs  on H_Q. 

He could not wait to try them out .