Chapter Two~ Dr.Raith

Dr. Raith laughed evilly his whole body trembling with excitement.  This here, right in front of him was the very being that had nearly destroyed masters home planet a very years time ago,  his bio-chip of a brain was racing through the details his master had told him about humans.  

Humans where said  to have traveled the galaxies like the older races of the galaxy.  As his master had told him. But something had happened to them, that had wiped the technology from there whole races history and memories. So they where forced to rediscover it,  they now had such primitive rockets that they where called toys. The human race had to redo there evolution on there planet, they had to rediscover there race's history. The poor fools believed that they had evolved from apes and the like,  Dr.Raith chuckled to himself, humans were such a short lived race, but they grew and adapted at alarming rates.  He felt a little sad that such a race was soon to be extinct, well atleast one would survive.

Dr.Raith felt his body tingle it looked like the Hunter Drone he had sent out was successful.

The Hunter Drone that Dr.Raith had sent out, had brought  back a very unique human to him. He was very pleased at the I.Q and brainpower this human had, he himself had designed the H.D to hunt creatures with above average abilities or talents of there  respective race.

The H.D had traveled earth and back to giant spacecraft via a teleportation gadget that Dr.Raith had made. He was proud of   Teleportation device he had built. Dr.Raith looked at the imprisoned human that was being held in a stasis beam, the H.D was using.  He looked at the H.D and ordered it to bring the boy to the preparation room, the H.D gave a soft hum in asnwer and followed its creator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy had been stripped of his garments and had been into strapped to a special machine that would get him ready for the operation. Wires and tubes where pumping unknown liquids into the boy's body. Dr. Raith had taken pleasure in doing this. He was fascinated by the human boys reaction to the pain. 

You see the thing about Dr. Raith is that, he was not organic in any way he was a synthetic being created by Umbra. Which meant he was an android of some sort. Metal and machine, cold hearted and cruel,  just like his master. 

Dr. Raith looked at the heart and physical status of the boy, on his computer screen.The heart rate was slowing down perfectly. If earths machines had checked his heart beat he would be considered dead. That's how slow it was. Dr. Raith smiled everything was almost ready for the operation. He turned around and towards a special looking device....This device had some sort of black aura as thick as smoke  that slithered and seethed from the containment device. Dr. Raith looked through the clear glass at the dark ominous orb that was held with in. The DarkCore was the greatest source of energy out there. It was the key for masters weapon. But the DarkCore needed a living conduit to channel its energies thoroughly. 

He chuckled to himself. He was so happy! His metallic body tingled and buzzed with eagerness. It was not everyday that you planned the fall of  an entire race by making one of there own kill them.

"Its almost time..for Project DarkMatter to begin...and oooh will i enjoy enjoy poking and prodding your warm gristly innards human heeheehee..." He gleefully spoke to the unconscious boy.

Suddenly the status screens started to beeping and chirp. He rushed over to the computer. The status and heart rate where just at the right place for the operation. The boy was ready..no Subject Dark was ready.

The lab suddenly came to life drones came over to the boys body and unstrapped him from the machine and onto a metal table they carried his comatose body to a door. Above the door a sign clearly read..[Operation Room Delta] .

Dr.Raith looked back at the special containment device that held the DarkCore, he ordered his drones to carry it into the room as well.

He rubbed his hands together. His mind and body buzzed with activity. 

"I am so going to have fun heeheeehhhahahah!" he yelled gleefully! His voice echoed in the ship...