Chapter Sixteen~ Metal Head

As Sly headed towards the spaceport,  a certain ship had just docked itself.....

_____________________________________________________________________

Planet H_Q, was not just the home of the infamous faction known as DARK, the planet was just the right place to go if someone needed something, illegal, dangerous, or downright dirty. You could almost say, it was the Black-Market of space.   

Weapons,Slaves, Hit-man for Hire, stolen ships, etc. you could find  almost anything here.  The planets environment  was just as strange, the city made out of black Crystal was the only one on the entire planet.   It was said that long, the planet had been home to an ancient and powerful race, but all that could be found outside of the cities walls, was rubble and scorched ground. The burnt and abandoned bones of  ancient cities doted the planet.  Not a single sign of plant vegetation could be seen, strange and shadowy creatures roamed the unexplored wilds of the eerily dark and death-like landscape.  Huge black crystals pocketed the planet, it was these crystals use to hold a dark power and that they  held some sort of connection to Lost Tech.  The city was completely carved out of a giant crystal.  Walls 30 feet thick had been build out of the blackened stone of the planet,  a huge intimidating tower stood at the far end of the city.  The towers was so tall and huge it cast, its own shadow over the city during daytime, so even during the daylight, the city was in darkness.  Some alien races that were sensitive to light, loved the city, and called it home.   

But during nighttime the darkness of planet was so thick it had become a necessity to carry around a source of light. During nigh-time the stars could be seen  clearly, because of the lack of other cities to cause light pollution.  It was indeed a sight to behold, the city seemed to come to life during nighttime,  beautiful lights and signs of all colours filled the city.   

The strange and lawless city was called, Eclipse , the city of shadows and light.  H_Q was ruled over by a powerful being,  he was simply called Umbra.

Outside of Eclispe, just a few miles away was the, Glome, H_Q SpacePort. The planet was not just home to shady characters, it was were other planets sent there prisoners and exiles. The prisoners and exiles were brought to the Glome by ship and then banished into the land of H_Q. Which meant the planet had no real prison,  the wild and unexplored landscape of the planet,  was there death sentence......they would not last long...the shadow beasts made sure of that. 

Glome was also, partly made into a marketplace.  All kinds of people and races sold there goods here.  You did not need a permit to dock at the station, there was kinda an unwritten rule at Glome. No matter what race or faction you belonged to you respected each other, in a way Glome was a neutrality zone. If a someone did have an itch to fight, or cause a ruckus at Glome they were threatened to be thrown out and left to the wilds.  So it was a somewhat peaceful place, besides the odd murder.  

Now in a certain part of the Glome a very odd ship had just docked, it attracted quite a few curious stares.  Spaceships of all kinds Often came into the SpacePort,  But of all the ships to have passed through....not one of them looked like it  this ship. 

As the ship's docking rigs slowly attached to themselves to the  small  dock that lined the inside of the Glome, a small crowd of people gathered to get a look  at the very odd ship.

The name [Delmora]   was brightly displayed on the side of the ship,  on a blue and red neon sign. The name was very bright,  and colourful, which seemed odd in a place like the Glome.  The ship looked old yet new, the hull and body of the ship was made out of a mirror like metal.  Some of the onlookers gave a gasp of amazement, the ship was made out of a rare metal. The metal was known as Reflectia, which was said to have the power to reflect back any damage or missile aimed at it,  It pretty much was  a built in force-field.

The ship was shaped like a football,  it had had 2 side main wings, and below those wings it had small thrusters. On the far end of the [Delmora],   4 tail fins, surrounded a huge thruster.  The front of the ship was covered with a huge glass window, on top of the ship was an odd collection of devices and turrets.  

Suddenly the ships bay doors opened,  a very odd duo walked out of the even odder ship. The onlookers got even more curious!

One was a Cyborg another was a Dwavern, in between them they could be seen carrying a rather large chest.  The two walked over to the curious onlookers and dropped the chest, then faced the small crowd.

"I be da grand, Red Prince! You cans calls me just Red, and Dis mighty metal head is  my partner Wrex!"   Red told the crowd in a commanding tone. Wrex gave a very irradiated snort and hit Red on the head, *BONK* "Ouch!  Okay your not a metal head!  Your my minion!!"  Red cried out as he rubbed his head.  Wrex just looked even more annoyed and smacked him on the head again.  *BAM*  Red gave a yelp of pain and looked at Wrex angrily. "Gah, fine! I get it.. just stop hitting me!  Your the " all mighty captain of the ship!" there ya happy?"  he said while rolling his eyes in annoyance. Wrex glared at Red and gave a reluctant nod. 

Red turned back to the crowd, still rubbing his sore head.  " Ahem..excuse meh for dis...interruption, we da Crew of da grand ship  [Delmora]  are Salavengers of Lost Tech~ In dis here chest are treasures and tons of Lost Tech, we um..found .. with our new  tracker~ And we are gonna sell it!"  Red excitedly told the crowd.   

At the mention of Lost Tech, the area around, Red and Wrex became flooded with merchants, and people.   

Wrex and Red looked at each other, giving each other a knowing smile. This was goiing to be a very good day.