Chapter Twenty Five~ The Bone Realm

The portal closed above them, leaving the [Delmora] floating above a rather awesome looking tower.

Imagine a massive floating tower in the middle of a swirling whirlpool of glowing green clouds, black lightning rocketing and thundering off the clouds.

The tower itself was made out of bones,  all kinds of skeletons lined, its circle shape.  The very top of the tower was a giant skull, it was humanoid shaped,  green light glowed from within the sockets of the giant skull.

The Towers base seemed to made out of a massive dark crystal, somehow the crystal attracted the lighting, like a lightning rod as if collecting the lightning as energy.

Wrex sat tensed in his seat, no science or mathematical logic could explain what he saw before him. Red moved the steering stick downwards, the [Delmora]  drifting down to the bottom of the tower. Red looked back at his friend,  "Wrex! dis realm does not  count on logic... Yar computer brain must be pretty fizzed over dis place eh? hehehe! In dis place  anything is possible, as long as you believe it ta be so !  With da Bone Espers help we can 100 percent be able to help our rather brain-dead friend."  Red exclaimed in a very excited tone, a rather eager and determined expression on his lizard face.

Wrex  gazed into his  Dwavern's friends amber eyes, they held no doubt or lies. Wrex  relaxed his body the tension and dread leaving him.  

Wrex trusted Red with his life, ever since the rather quirky royal prince had saved him from his kidnappers...

Wrex  had felt a strange bond with the winged creature, ever since he picked it up from the Glome, he could see the signs of torture and genetic trauma stress on its body. 

The winged boy must have gone through something like him, Red seemed to understand, Wrex's need to save the creature.

Wrex nodded  at Red, "- I understand, this realm should not theoretically be possible, but through the power of belief it is...Logic does not rule this realm, pure imagination does, that in which I greatly lack. I trust you ,  Now let us go meet your very Unique friend! Onwards!-"   Wrex declared,  his  voice clear and steady. Red gave a short laugh this was the  stubborn Barlock/cyborg he knew!

Red pushed the steering stick forward,  the skulls eye sockets  glowed even brighter and a huge beam Of glowing energy shot out and captured the incoming ship, Red gave a shout " The Bone Esper is about ta teleport us in !  Embrace for a rough landing!" .

*VWooomeeiii*!....  and the ship vanished in a puff of green smoke, it was time to see the Bone Esper.