Chapter Seven~ The Delmora

The Admora Space Station was known for there great talents and skills in repairing Almost any ship in The known Universe.And sometimes they got difficult  requests like Wrex and Red. But they usually got requests from merchants  or military people to repair there ships. 

The ruler of A.S.S (What an unfortunate name...) was the Dock Master. And he had one of most hellish months of his life.

The rust bucket of a ship, The Delmora practically needed everything replaced.  The whole hull and body of  the ship was so rusted it had to be melted off. The Internal part of the ship was..something else.

It was a treasure trove of lost technologies. So many gadgets and gizmos This part of the  ship was to complex  for the Dock Master to fix alone because of how messy and screwed the wires where in the ship.

"What in the world..? You crazy Salvager's! You have so many devices attached to your ship it is nah Impossible to Install the Energy Tracker that ye found!" The D.M yelled angrily at them.(Dock Master)

Wrex and Red looked at each other grinning.

"All dose "Devices" are vat makes us money, And if we can get dis Energy Tracker installed into  da ship we will be able to get even bigger booty!"Red explained proudly. Wrex nodded his head.

"-With This Energy Tracker We Shall Be Able To Find Ships And Space Debris With High Energy Signatures-"

The D.M gave a long sigh...

"You two must be blessed by the Mars...Your ship is nearly done being rebuilt . I have to say this has been the longest month of my life ..heh...  But thanks to you two Me and my fellow Workers  where able to learn a thing or too about Lost Tech. I have to say that I have never seen a ship as ancient and rusted as yours. NEXT time you choose to come to A.S.S make sure you give me aheads up!"

At the mention of the poor Space Station's short term name, the two try to hold back there laughter. The D.M face started to turn red from anger.

"Stop laughing you fools!' The D.M angrily turned to his men his face still beet red.

"Men! Get As-..Get Your rear-..argh...Get in gear men !I want that Energy Tracker installed on there ship NOW!"

Wrex and Red where now barely trying to stand up from the laughter they where holding in.

In a matter of minutes the last piece was in there ship.

The D.M yelled at the two Salvagers to get in there ship and leave. 

The did just that but the last thing the Workers of A.S.S heard was laughter streaming from the ship as it left Admora Space Station.