Chapter Three~Operation

Blood splattered on the metal floor of the operation room. Machines and jars filled with strange fluids and objects glowed a dull green. Tools crusted with blood and unidentified rotting pieces of flesh  hanged on the black walls. The center of the room was a flurry of activity.  The boy had  been strapped with thick cold metal clamps that held his limbs and neck in place, on a thick black metal table.

The boys chest had been surgically cut open tubes draining the bodily fluids leaking out of his body. Leaving the chest bone and heart open the flesh being pinned done. (Like one of those dissected frogs you would do in highschool.) A mask had been placed over his mouth and nose that pumped some sort of gas that kept him alive and in a deep sleep. Dr,Raith was humming a creepily happy tune as he cut open the boys body.

Dr.Raith licked the blood from his hands eagerly. He shivered with glee. The blood had a metallic taste to it. He patted the boys pale face. "Oh my lovely pet you shall be whole and perfect  very soon!"  

He put done his surgical tools on the small table that lay beside the metal table and gestured at the drone that held the containment device. It was time.

Dr.Raith turned around and walked over to one of the tools hanging on the racks,he picked up a round surgical tool that looked like it was meant to cut ...bone. He turned back to the boy with said tool in hand.

He putt he tool on top of the boys chest plate and started to drill a circle into the middle of the chest bone. He put the drill done and turned to face the drone. His eyes slowly looked down and rested upon the dark glowing orb that the drone held.

He breathed in deeply... his whole body shivering at this historic moment for his master.

(The DarkCore....a power source for the masters most powerful weapon....) He thought admiringly .

Master Umbra  told him the power this orb held was needed for the weapon that would help them take over the galaxy and  vengeance  upon the filthy human race. 

Dr.Raith gently lifted the core with his hands handling it like a baby. He slowly brought it down and placed it in the hole he had made in the human boys chest bone, it fit like a glove.

Suddenly the black and seething aura that had been emitting from the DarkCore solidified turning into tendrils of darkness...

The tendrils fused themselves with his chest and started to crawl over his body..

Dr. Raith watched fascinated by the dark display of power.

The boys chest started to knit and heal the flesh that had been cut open during the operation. In just a matter of a few secs the giant wound was shut tight and gone...leaving a glowing dark gem in the middle of the boys chest. The DarkCore had a conduit now. 

Dr.Raith gave a small yelp of glee , he nearly drooled..His master was going to be VERY pleased...

Dr.Raith gave the drones the orders to clean up the mess and leave the the Subject to him. He was thrilled that the Operation had been a success.

It was finally time to put the controlling devices on the living weapon. The DarkCore was the key after all.

What was the point of having a gun with no trigger?