Chapter 33

Axle and Liam are in a heated make out as it is the last night Liam will spend with Axle. Axle takes off Liam's shirt quickly and Liam does the same. Axle quickly unbuttons Liam's pants eagerly for what hides underneath them.

Liam helps Axle takes Axle's jeans off after getting his own off. Liam pushes Axle against the bed so his back was on the bed. Liam goes down lower to Axle's bulge and runs it as he looks at Axle with lust clouding his eyes. Axle's head falls back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Liam." Axle says sighing. Liam pulls off Axle's underwear.

Liam holds Axle's big member and silently gulps. Liam strokes it then opens his mouth and sucks on the head of Axle's manhood alone.

Axle goes crazy as he grabs Liam by his hair and pulling it.

"Oh my god Liam!" Axle shout whispers. Liam attempts to put more in his mouth and take up half of it.

"Aahh oohh god!" Axle says loudly surely being heard by neighbors. Liam hums around Axle causing vibrations to go through Axle's body pushing him closer. Liam hollows his cheeks and bobs his head faster than before. He feels his saliva dripping down his chin that turns Axle on even more.

"Fuck..." Axle says bucking his hips up into Liam's face causing Liam to come up coughing.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry." Axle says breathing heavily. Liam smiles and shakes his head.

"It's okay. Just caught me off guard. You can keep doing it." Liam says making lustful eye contact with Axle.

Liam goes back down and opens his mouth. Axle puts in his manhood and goes in and out of Liam's mouth.

"God...I can't believe that I'm fucking your mouth." Axle breathes heavily. Liam hums.

"Oh keep doing that." Axle says. Liam hums some more pushing Axle closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh Oh fuck...imma...oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, OH FUCK LIAM!" Axle shouts waking up neighbors as he fucks into Liam's mouth. Liam relaxed his throat swallowing Axle as Axle released into Liam's mouth.

Liam comes back up with Axle's semen leaking out of his mouth Axle holds Liam's neck and kisses him hard and aggressively. Full of lust and some love and passion but mainly lust.

...

Today is the day Liam leaves he's had all his stuff packed. He's having some major de-ja vu as he says goodbye to Troy and Ethan at the airport.

He hugs Troy hard. The person who taught him to cope with struggles in the world. Who helped him understand and beat inner conflict and pain.

He hugs Ethan softly. He taught him joy and beat external forces that make him upset. He brought Liam truth, loyalty, and honesty. Ethan taught him true friendship as he was the first he talked to at school.

Troy and Ethan leave to go to Starbucks which is built in the airport.

Liam hugged Axle tightly. He taught him true love. And not to judge a book by its cover Axle's cover was intimidating. A little mean and distant yet still a ladies man. Axle showed him how to love someone besides your thoughts about their past. Or your first thoughts are about them. He truly loved Axle.

"I'll miss you." Axle whispers.

"I'll miss you too." Liam responds.

"I know." Axle teases wrapping his arms around Liam's waist tightly.

"Shut up." Liam says sassily. Axle laughs.

"Okay. Don't forget about me." Axle smiles.

"Why would I?" Liam asks,"You're the one who doesn't need to forget about me."

"I'll never forget about you." Axle states.

"Good." Liam says comfortably breathing in Axle's big arms. His head slightly below Axle's chest.

Liam looks up at Axle who leans down to plant a soft kiss to Liam's plump lips passionately. No tongue. No biting. Just a loving cute and small kiss that means more to Liam than a heated make out. They pulled apart with Axle smiling. Liam just looking down at his feet.

"Flight 117 will be preparing for liftoff in 1 minute." The intercom spoke causing Liam to sigh.

"Bye Liam," Axle smiles, "Oh you forgot something." Axle says taking out the ring. Liam shoves his phone in Axle's hoodie that he is wearing. Staring at Axle's hand where ge holds the ring he got Liam.

"Thank you Axle." Liam smiles.

"Bye Liam." Axle says kissing Liam's cheek then leaning against the door where you walk to the plane. Liam kisses Axle one last time before entering the plane.

"Bye Axle." Liam says as he allows some tears to go down his cheeks.

Liam walks down the hall to the plane to sit on the opposite side of Lisa and Mark. Lisa was already sleep on Mark's arm. Axle  was on Liam's mind already.

And Axle was still at the door. He didn't know why. He was just waiting. He knew Liam wasn't gonna be coming back. It hurt so much more than he thought it would.

"Hey Axle. Let's go. We got you some 3 dollar water. Be grateful. It better be good." Ethan says. Troy hits him on the shoulder.

"Ethan!" Troy says annoyed.

"What?" Ethan asks obliviously. Troy attempts to point at Axle with his head. Ethan looked at the sad and hopeless Axle.

"Hey Axle. You good buddy?" Troy asks genuinely concerned.

"Yup." Axle answers shortly as he grabs the water muttering a slight 'thank you' as he walks away to his car outside in the parking garage. Ethan and Troy go to their car.

"I'm worried about Axle." Ethan says.

"You think he'll change back to the way he used to be?" Troy asks.

"Hm...good question. I don't know. Let's pay him a visit tomorrow though." Ethan says. Troy nods.

"I agree."

...

A few months have passed and Axle hasn't changed a bit. Ethan and Troy are worried as Axle hasn't had sex since the night before Liam left. Ethan wants Axle to go out and have sex but he won't and says he needs to remain loyal to Liam. Troy just rolls his eyes every time Ethan brings it up. Axle graduated 2 months ago and he got a scholarship for computer science and graphic design at a University in Toronto. Which is where he wanted to go.

"You won't believe it Liam. Everyone lied to me saying I have to have good grades for everything. But really just in the ones I need to take for college. Ain't that crazy." Axle explains to Liam over FaceTime.

"Yeah. I'm so proud of you. Putting your drawing skills to work." Liam cooes.

"Thank you. You haven't found yourself a boyfriend down there have you?" Axle asks.

"No. But the ladies won't get over me." Liam exaggerates. Axle chuckles.

"Yeah. Same here. After all. I am a ladies man."

"Am I supposed to be one of your ladies?" Liam giggles. Axle widens his eyes.

"What? No..."

"Mr. Ryder. Will you help us with this?" An associate from the back calls.

"Oh shit. I gotta go. Catch up with you later. Love you Liam." Axle says signing off.

"Oh.. bye Axle." Liam says awkwardly.