Chapter 21

Liam skates towards where Axle was sitting with Troy. Liam smiles as he finally learned how to skate. Axle and Troy were just bad at teaching, unlike the patient Ethan. Ethan didn't give up on him when Liam would constantly kick him.

"How did you teach him?" Troy asks Ethan as he wraps and arm around him.

"Y'all just suck ass." Ethan laughs.

"Whatever." Axle mumbles.

"Hey Axle! Come on!" Liam shouts grabbing Axle's huge hands with his small ones, pulling Axle on the skating floor. They skate together for a while. Then they got tired and are ready to go. Liam rubs his eyes sleepily.

It's about 4:30, Liam wants to go. He sits down proudly since he learned how to skate. Ethan skated over to Liam who started taking off his skates.

"Ready to go?" Ethan asks sitting next to him.

"Yeah, you?"

"Hell yeah. I have a test tomorrow." Ethan says.

"Oh yeah. We do have a test...let's go."

"Okay. I'll get the slowpokes." Ethan rolls his eyes.

"Okay." Liam gets up and takes his skates to the front.

"Hey there." Liam hears the familiar voice behind him. He turns around to justify his suspicions.

"Oliver." Liam rolls his eyes walking away.

Oliver grabs Liam's wrist roughly pulling him into a forceful hug. Liam pulls away aggressively.

"I missed you." Oliver smirks. Liam rolls his eyes once again.

"Whatever Oliver." Liam says successfully walking to the entrance where he saw Axle.

"Hey, Troy and Ethan are getting food right quick." Axle smiles. Liam would smile back, but he felt the need to leave. Liam grabs Axle's arm with his tiny hands and pulls it back towards the door a bit. But Axle puts it back.

"What's wrong?" Axle immediately frowns, concern washing over his past face.

"Can we just go wait in the car? I just saw-"

"Well, well, well." The same familiar voice sounds behind Liam as Axle makes contact with Oliver and tenses.

"You followin' us now Olive Oil?" Axle says.

"No.. I just wanted to come here....just means that me and Liam are meant for each other. It's-"

"Shut up already." Axle rolls his eyes taking Liam's hand.

"Don't talk to me like that grumpy cat."

"Or what?" Axle says opening the door.

"Or...I'll beat your ass." Oliver hesitantly says as taking his jacket off to get ready to beat Axle up.

"Oh really?" Axle says entertained.

"Yeah. Come on...you ready?" Oliver says squaring up.

"Hell yeah-"

"Axle...please...let's go.." Liam whines pulling on Axle's jacket sleeve. Axle thinks then sighs grabbing Liam's small hand again.

"Okay." Axle says softly.

"Ha! I knew you were a pussy." Oliver says smiling his cocky smile.

"It takes a pussy to keep fighting, but a real man to know when to leave the fight." Axle says pulling Liam out the door.

"You stole that quote." Liam smiles.

"I know. But it made me feel wise." Axle smirks as leans against the car, waiting for Ethan and Troy to emerge with pizza.