Chapter 8

A few weeks have passed and Liam hasn't been getting the sleep needed. But somehow he's still passing his classes with A's.

"Ethan!" Liam says.

"What? I'm just saying. She might as well spread her legs to every guy here." Ethan shrugs smiling. Troy just laughs. Liam just shakes his head.

Right now they are in the nerd hiding spot. There are many people there since it's lunch, but no one feels uncomfortable since the are at the same so called "status in society".

Liam, Troy, and, Ethan have become the trio. Always hanging out and messing around. Ethan and Troy have gotten really close though. When they work on the project Troy is always at Ethan's house. They are getting ready to go. Ethan has to go home since it's his mom's birthday and Axle has to work late so it's just Troy and Liam. But they are going to Troy's house.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Ethan." Liam says waking away with Troy.

While they were walking they see Axle ahead of them.

"I can't believe he's your neighbor." Troy says.

"Yeah...small world. When I first met him I thought he was out of college since he has those tattoos."

"He covers them up though."

"Oh."

"Yeah my mom would expel him but it goes against his contract."

"What?"

"Oh...you don't know?"

"Know what?" Liam asks frowning moving in closer. Troy's phone starts ringing.

"Hold on a sec. It's my mother." Troy says answering the phone.

What contract? He never told about it...well I guess I don't know him well enough yet.

"Okay...yeah I'll use my money...okay bye...ugh love you too. Bye." Troy hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket.

"What was that about?"

"My mom has to go to my grandma's house do she is staying the night there. You like take out?"

"What's that?"

"Like Chinese take out."

"Oh. In Australia we called it take away."

"Oh well you eat it?"

"Yeah."

"Yay!" Troy claps.

"My legs are too tiny for this much walking." Troy stops walking causing Liam to stop walking.

"Get on my back."

"No...I was just joking." Liam shakes his head.

"Come on. You are lighter than a feather." Troy says. Liam looks down remembering his father's words.

Good thing you're losing weight. It's not fun to fuck you anymore...

Liam frowns.

"I'm fine," Liam says,"which way is your house?"

"Head right."

After heading right they are in a nice neighborhood. They were simple but pretty.

"Here's my house."

"Wow.."