Chapter 13

"Uh...let's go to bed." Axle says.

"Okay." Liam says rubbing his eyes like a baby.

Liam follows Axle to his room.

"I only have one room so you can sleep in here and I'll sleep on the couch." Axle suggest.

"No...I'll sleep on the couch. You're too tall for it." Liam says.

"Yeah...but you're my guest." Axle smiles.

"Can I sleep with you?" Liam says not knowing he's doing his puppy dog eyes. Axle grunts as if fighting himself. He sighs.

"O-okay." Axle says.

Liam lies with his head toward the door while Axle lies with his head toward the wall.

"Goodnight!" Liam says closing his eyes.

"Goodnight." Axle says falling asleep instantly. Liam can't fall asleep. Even though the musky scent of cigars and amber is radiating off the bed and the clothes Axle gave him to wear, he cant fall asleep. Liam is scared to fall asleep. Especially after that dream. So far all of his dreams have been like that. Liam keeps shuffling causing Axle shoot up.

"Please stop moving so damn much."

"I'm sorry."

"Fall asleep, shorty."

"I'm not short. You're just tall."

"How tall are you?" Axle asks.

"5' feet."

"HaHa." Axle laughs.

"And a half!" Liam sits up blushing.

"That's cute. Shorty."

"Whatever." Liam smiles.

"Go to sleep." Axle says settling down his chuckles.

"Okay."
...

Axle is woken up by Liam again. But Liam is asleep. But he's sleep crawling on the bed. He's searching for warmth like he always does in his sleep. But this time he got a hint of it and is looking for more.

"What are you doing, Short stuff?"

"Mmmbbrrrllmmaxle."

Liam gets under the covers and cuddles up to Axle's chest wrapping his arms around Axle as buries his chest in Axle's neck.

"What's wrong? What are you dreaming about?" Axle whispers softly not wanting to wrap an arm around Liam.

I. Am. Straight. I don't even know him that well!

Axle just rolls his eyes wrapping an arm around Liam and he goes to sleep.

...

"Hey Axle. I got some eggs and bacon from my place and I cooked." Liam says excited.

"Okay." Once Axle sat down at the bar he waited for his plate.

"Here you go." Liam says excitement in his eyes as Axle takes the first bite. He digs the fork into the eggs and bacon.

PLLLLEEEEKKKK. HOW CAN YOU SCREW UP EGGS LIAM?

Axle was starting to reveal the disgust of the flavors but saw Liam's happy and excited expression.

"This is great. Thanks." Axle smiles. For some reason it was a real one. When Liam looks away Axle spits out a egg shell.

"So...um. What do you want to do?" Axle asks.

"Um...a movie. I like scary movies." Liam smirks. Axle shrugs..

"Okay. Slenderman."

"Yeah. Although they say it doesn't match the legend." Liam says.