Chapter 10

"Wake up, Liam....Liam" Axle says shaking Liam awake.

"What?" Liam says rubbing his eyes.

"We gotta go to school...remember?" Axle raises an eyebrow.

"Oh..yeah."

"Go get dressed. Or is your dad home?"

"No he's not." Liam says getting up to stretch.

"Oh by the way it's eight o'clock."

"Wait what?!"

*zooms out of room to show apartment building*

"AXLE!" Liam screams.

*building shakes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam went into his apartment room in order to change, and shower. Liam has slight bags under his eyes. He can't adjust to this time zone at all. Liam is about to fall face forward while walking...that's how sleepy he is.

"You good?" Axle asks noticing that Liam is tripping everywhere.

"No." Liam rubs his bags. Axle nods.

"Time zones?" Axle asks tilting his head a bit. Liam nods.

"Yeah. Right now it would be 11:24 am Saturday. Not 8:24am Friday. This time is billy's." Liam says feeling nostalgic.

"Hmph." Axle chuckles not knowing what that means then stops. But Liam is surprised. He managed to get a few chuckles out when people struggle to get one out.

Liam smiles to himself. Getting a smile from him is so difficult. But Liam got him to chuckle with ease. Liam feels proud. Liam still can't walk though.

Way to ruin my self esteem, Cloudy

Shut up I'm the author I can do what I want like make you kiss Axle.

Ok ok ok...fine. That's disgusting...

Hehehehehehe

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Axle says frowning.

"Umm...."

"Nevermind. I don't want to know." Axle says walking quicker. Liam just strolls behind not wanting to fall.

Then all of the sudden there was shuffling in the bushes. Axle was on guard. Liam tilted his head. Then Troy came out of the bushes.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. OoOwWw. ShIt." Troy yelps as the thorns stab him mercilessly.

"Late?" Axle asks.

"Uh uh....yes." Troy says looking at Liam nervously. Liam looks down blushing furiously. Axle notices the thick tension between the two. He decided to just talk to Liam after school.

There was just dead silence. Nothing but the sound of their feet patting against the ground. They go up to school and sneak past the office to go to class. The teacher doesn't notice a thing. Some people are presenting their project when they walk in. Liam and Axle sit in their normal spot. Ethan who is behind them taps Liam's shoulder gently.

"We are going after the people who are going after them. Which is Jonathan, Nate, and Cristian."

"Okay." Liam nods. He looks at Axle who just nods as well.

All Liam heard from the students were 'blah blah blahblah' so he started doodling. Although it was horrible. He can't draw at all.

"What the hell is that?" Axle whispers.