Chapter 28: Ecstasy

Ecstasy: An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement including; bliss, euphoria, elation, etc.

Axle looked at Liam smiling happily. Liam was laughing at the movie. They were both happy. Joyful. Axle was so happy he couldn't contain any movement. He couldn't stop moving. He had to keep his hands from shaking so much but he loved the feeling so much.

He remembers having the feeling only once. He was home. With his family. He misses them all so much. It was a Saturday when he felt it. They were in their mansion. Light was coming out of the windows. They were all watching the little mermaid since they were forced by the innocent little girl. Axle's little sister who was getting her hair braided into two. Big innocent green eyes. Like Liam's. His moms red blond hair and deep brown eyes concentrating on every strand of hair on the innocent little girl's head.

"Axle? You good?" Liam asks smiling. Axle smiles and nods. Liam turns back to the TV. Axle smiles to himself. He touches Liam's cheek softly. He caresses it then leans in as if Liam's lips were magnets. He can't help but be attracted to them. He kisses Liam as softly as possible and keeps it that way until Liam is comfortable.

Axle rakes his hand up and down Liam's arms sending nothing but chills throughout Liam's body as he only let's out a whimper. Axle wants to hear it all. Axle wants to hear his lungs being used. Screaming his name. Where Liam can be in ecstasy. Axle can't stop thinking about that now.

Liam wraps his hands around Axle's neck and tangles his fingers in Axle's soft silky black hair. He then tugs on it causing Axle to groan. They adjust their position to where Axle is in between Liam's small legs. Axle loves that their bodies are pressed together. He loves it.

Axle lifts up Liam shirt to make his hand explore underneath it causing Liam to groan which is the perfect opportunity to stick his tongue in to explore Liam's mouth as well. Liam tongue kisses back harder. Axle takes off his shirt and Liam's shirt. They stay there for a few seconds staring at each other. Eyes taken over with lust.

"After this, I'm sorry I'm not sure if I can go back. Are you ready?" Axle asks.

"Yes." Liam says. Axle nods excitedly. He looks all over Liam's body like he wants every detail. He massages his waist as he licks all over Liam's neck. He finally focuses in on one spot above the collarbone. Once he sucks on it Liam whimpers grabbing Axle's hair. Liam sighs as Axle comes back up for a kiss. Axle pulls Liam closer to him causing their bulges to grind. Liam gasps softly at the contact.

Axle picks Liam up forcing Liam to wrap his legs around Axle. Liam kisses Axle with passion as Axle walks to his bedroom. Axle kicks the door open gently setting Liam down on the bed. Axle takes unbuckles his belt with anticipation. Liam unbuttons his pants but Axle doesn't want Liam touch himself at all, so he moved his hand away gently.

"No no." Axle winks causing Liam to blush and wait for Axle to unbuckle his belt. Axle goes slowly on purpose to tempt Liam. Liam groans softly shifting his body. His pants were getting tighter and tighter and it hurt more and more. He's only felt this way with Aiden but not this bad.

Axle bites his lip and unbuttons his jeans and slides them off his feet then throws them across the room not knowing where they land. And not caring.

He kisses Liam's sweet spot again, nibbling and sucking on it. Axles' hands find their way under Liam and go down to cup Liam's cheeks. Yes. The other cheeks. This makes Liam buck his hips up to grind on Axle. Axle's hips roll down meeting Liam's. Liam holds his head back exposing more of his neck for Axle's lips to attack more sensitive spots.

Although he does wonder if it's the same for men as it is for women. Looks like he'll test to find out.

Axle leaves one hand gripping and rubbing Liam's cheek while his other hand goes to Liam's chest. He uses his thumb to to fiddle with Liam's nipples causing Liam to go crazy.