Chapter 12

"You cared about someone?" Liam teases.

"Shut up." Axle rolls his eyes.

"Okay...go on."

"Okay. Kaitlyn and I were always together. We were neighbors. We are around the same age so I was always at her house cause I had a huge crush on Kaitlyn vise versa. She would go to my house and stuff. We've known each other since we were 4. Then she got a boyfriend. She was so excited to tell me. Then she told me she was cheating on him with some other guy. I told her to do what she wanted. So she was juggling 2 boyfriends at once. Then she broke up with them both and started dating me. But apparently she was still dating them. She just lied to me. So I ended things."

"What?" Liam says. Axle rolls his eyes as they turn emotionless again. Liam notices this as Axle gets up. Liam panics for some reason. He doesn't know what to do. For some reason he wanted Axle to sit and stay like a puppy but talk about himself. Liam shoot his arm out and grabs Axle's hand. Axle looks back surprised and Liam as well as they look into each others eyes.

"S-sorry." Liam says letting go. Axle just keeps looking at him.

"...."

".............."

".."

"......."

"Uh.....you..uh...you hungry?" Axle asks.

"Yeah a little bit." Liam shrugs. Axle goes into the kitchen only to see a empty fridge. It consist of a gallon of milk, a half of an onion, and 2 water bottles.

"Welp." Axle narrows his eyes.

"You have absolutely nothing." Liam says hopping on the counter.

"Yep. Let's go out to eat."

"Okay.."

"What do you have a taste for?" Axle asks walking over to Liam who is still sitting on the counter. Liam looks him straight in the eye.

(Authors note) : He has a taste for Axle....:)

Shut up Cloudy!

"Um I could have some lobbies.....oh! or I could have Snatch and Grab."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Food, mate." Liam frowns. Axle chuckles.

"Say it in um English terms."

"Okay. Lobbies is lobster."

"We are in Canada. No lobster." Axle says. Liam nods.

"Snatch and Grab is take away."

"You mean take out."

"Oh yeah."

"I could go for some Snatch-and-Grab." Axle smiles.

"Or we could sit and eat at a Chinese restaurant."

"Okay. Lets go." Axle says. Liam hops off the counter. Axle opens the door for Liam letting him pass and walks out the door locking it.

...

Once they get there they sit down.

"Hi, welcome to Shian Hu."

"Nî hâo." Liam says. Axle stares at him not knowing what was going on.

"Ó, nî dông zhongwén?" The waitress asks if he knows Chinese.

"Shì de, wô yuànyì, wô hài zài xuéxì." Liam answers saying he only knows a little as he is still learning.

"Well that's great. Any appetizers." Liam looks down. Axle looks at him.