Chapter 29: Filler

"You guys had what?!" Ethan yelps.

They were back from winter break and Liam was telling Ethan and Troy what had happened and they were so excited but Liam didn't want to give details. They're sitting down in their "nerd hiding spot" during lunchtime. It was a little area behind the stairs that's supposed to be closed, but there is a hole at the bottom of the wall and that's how they get in. Oscar(the future engineer) covered it with a smart flap that he invented. It only let's small people through.

"Come on! How was he?" Ethan wiggles his eyebrows.

"He was good okay?" Liam says frustrated.

"OooOOoOoOoOo." Ethan claps and laughs hysterically.

"Liam!" Troy smirks evilly.

"Oh god. I shouldn't have told y'all." Liam sighs as he smiles.

"We have Calculus next." Troy groans as the bell rings for them to go to their 4th period.

"Ugh." Liam and Ethan groan.

They walk to Calculus to the-what the boys say- hottest teacher. She has big mom boobs yet a small frame. She wears no make-up and has super long blonde hair with green blue eyes.

"Hi, Ms. Kamiyota!" Ethan smiles brightly.

"Hello Ethan. Hello Liam. Troy." Ms. Kamiyota says smiling back.

"Hi." Liam, Troy, and Ethan say in unison.

They all sit next to each other. Liam sits alone while Ethan and Troy sit together. Liam hopes Axle skips this class like usual.

But no.

Cause the universe hates Liam's guts.

A lot.

Axle walks in and Liam goes so pale, you can only see his eyes and eyebrows clearly.

"Fuck..." Liam whispers to himself as he hears Troy and Ethan snicker evilly.

"Hey Liam." Axle says looking down at Liam smiling. Liam opens his-past squeezed- eye lids and smiles at Axle.

"Hello." Liam smiles looking at Ethan Troy through his peripheral vision. They were smirking and snickering staring dead at them.

Axle sits down next to Liam sighing in his seat as he slumps smoothly. Liam gulps and looks back at his two moronic friends who can't control their laughter.

"Oh my god." Liam whispers and sighs slumping in his seat as well.

They other students rush in and Ms. Kamiyota starts her lesson.

"So this line bends and twists in a position which satisfies the equation we put in." Ms. Kamiyota explains after 25 minutes.

"Is that what you did Liam?" Ethan asks failing at containing his laughter. Troy attempts to breathe in and out. Liam smiles and covers his face blushing.

"Is there a problem Mr. Anderson. Mr. Hernandez?" Ms. Kamiyota asks. Ethan shuts his lips and cheeks into a bubble as he attempts to stop laughing.

"No ma'am." Ethan breathes.

"Good. Now. Once you get that you make sure it fits." Ms. Kamiyota explains.

"Axle did that. Right?" Troy asks. Liam gasps and Ethan covers his mouth containing his laughter. Axle wakes up attempting to understand why they are laughing.

"Then. The line reaches its climax after a while." Ms. Kamiyota says.

"aaeeeeehh-oh-god- Axle did that too. And so did yoouuuu!" Ethan says in a high pitched whisper voice but the end was loud so no one really knew what he was talking about. But everyone laughed anyway.

Axle smirks and looks at Liam. Liam covers his face. His face is the redder than ever. He has never blushed that hard before.

Liam laughs and can't stop covering his face of embarrassment.

"Okay! Let's get on with this lesson and be mature."

...

"Come on Liam talk to us!" Ethan whines. Liam has been red all day long. All the blood hadn't gone away from his face.

"Yeah, Liam. Come on." Troy winks.

"I'm never gonna tell you guys anything again." Liam blushes and smiles.

A/N: There's a little filler for you guys to cool down after last chapter. I hope you guys are liking this story. It's my first. So many times I was gonna delete it. It was going really fast in the beginning but oh well. Now stay tuned for the next chapter where things get interesting. We are almost done!😁