Chapter 22

Axle's hoodie was humongous on Liam. And that's an understatement. Axle's hoodie came below Liam's knees. So far Liam has tripped 5 times and he actually fell twice out of those five times. And it's not even lunch time yet.

One hour and a half later it is lunch. Liam, Troy, and Liam start to walk off campus and get lunch. Liam wasn't hungry, he wanted to sleep. Ethan and Troy noticed Liam's fatigue. They wanted to get him a mountain dew, candy, anything. But Liam refused. He didn't want to be awake. He was tired. Tired of tripping over the dumb hoodie, tired of smelling playboy all day. Tired of-

'What the hell?'

Liam asked himself as he saw Axle making out with some chick. Liam was too tired to care. Liam sighed. He needed something warm, but he wasn't hungry, so he just got a kids tomato basil soup. As he waited for his soup he started to rock back and forth without knowing. He didn't notice until he fell back but he caught himself.

He's so sleepy, mainly because the weather. The cold always makes him sleepy, and it's cloudy, and grey clouds make everyone sleepy. Liam turns around to go to the table to wait for his name to be called. Once he turns around he feels the similar action that happened when he tripped. So...he tripped and fell head first to someone's chest, but he didn't fall back. He just stayed there. Then he smelled something.....

'Playboy.'

Liam felt everything in him want to come out as he looked up to meet Axle's worried face, and a jealous Kaitlyn right next to him.

Liam noticed how much shorter he is than Kaitlyn. He comes to Kaitlyn's neck. A little below her shoulder.

Liam examines Axle's face. His swollen lips, worried eyes, but his facial expression is nonchalant. Axle examines Liam's red and pale face at the same time.

"Uhhhmmm." Kaitlyn coughs. Liam blinks when Axle looks away.

"Oh um...be careful..." Axle says helping Liam up from his chest.

"O-okay." Liam says.

"Axle, babe isn't that your jacket?" Kaitlyn asks.

'Babe?'

Liam frowns. What does babe mean?

'Are they together?'

"Yeah." Axle says not caring.

"Why does he have your jacket? That's why he tripped." Kaitlyn says.

"He was cold. He didn't have a jacket. No big deal."

"Bullshit."

"Whatever."

"Liam...Is there a...Liam?" The girl calls. Liam rolls his eyes turning away from the argument and gets his food. He sits next to Troy and Ethan. He leans his head on Troy's shoulder after having 3 spoon fulls. Troy just allows it.

Their lunch is and hour and 20 minutes today since the lunchladies were late. Usually it's 45 minutes. Liam slides as he sleeps, so he's in Troy's lap and kind of in Ethan's lap too. After lunch was over Liam had to go to English with Axle. Troy had to go to English while Ethan went to Chinese.

"Hey Liam." Axle says strolling up beside Liam. Liam was okay now that he got an hour nap in.

"Hey Axle." Liam says happily.

"I see you're better." Axle smiles.

"Yeah! Having an extra 35 minutes was nice." Liam says smiling. Axle smiles back showing his perfect white teeth.

"Hey Axle. What are you smiling about?" Kaitlyn says strolling beside them. Liam is surprised he didn't hear her high heels clicking from a mile away.

"Nothing." Axle says. His smile immediately disappeared when Kaitlyn started talking.

"Well, when are we gonna get to your house? Today?" Kaitlyn whispers seductively, yet Liam still heard. Axle looks into Liams' eyes. Liam saw a spark of something. Like usual. But-again, like usual-he doesn't know what it is. Then he sees regret in Axle's eyes.

Axle nods.

Liam feels a pang in his chest. He looks down and walks quicker. He doesn't know why, but he didn't look at Axle for the rest of that day.

'Guess I'll have to go to Troy or Ethan's.'

Liam walks out of school going to Troy's house. Liam just looks down. He really doesn't know why he is so sad. He walks in the direction to Troy's house quickly.

"Hey Liam. Are you going home?" Axle says running towards Liam.

"No. So you can have your fun now that I'm gone. Right?" Liam says pushing past Axle. Axle grabs his firmly yet softly.

"T-that's not w-what I m-me-" Axle starts to say softly.

"Hey Axle! Come on babe." Kaitlyn says calling him over. Axle looks into Liam's eyes.

"I'll talk to you-" Before Axle could say the rest, Liam gets out of Axle's grip easily and walks to Troy's.

...

Troy and Ethan are having a heated make out on Troy's bed. Troy on top of Ethan. Troy feels under Ethans shirt exploring all over his body.

Troy goes down to kiss Ethan's neck softly causing little sighs to come out of Ethan's mouth. Troy goes lower to kiss all over Ethan's chest and stomach.

"Careful not to leave any hickeys." Ethan mumbles as he smirks.

"No promises." Troy looks up and winks.

Troy goes lower.

And lower.

And lower.

And lower..

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

"Shit..." Troy says under his breath.

"Check who it is." Ethan says.

"I don't have to." Troy smirks going back to Ethan's neck.

"Yes you do." Ethan pushes him away.

"Fine."

Troy gets up and walks down the stairs to go to the door. He looks through the peek thing in the door and smiles as he sees Liam waiting in the doorway.

"It's Liam!" Troy says, so that Ethan hears. And once he does he runs down the stairs as Troy let Liam in.

"Hey Liam. Where's Axle?" Troy asks.

"I don't know." Liam shrugs with a cold tone. It sends chills up Troy and Ethan's spine. They look at each other, and decide not to push it.

"Okay. That's cool. Who cares about him anyway? Let's go to the basement and play videogames. I'll order pizza." And with that Liam was content. Every now and then Troy's mom would check up on them, but other than that everything was fine. Except for the small worried glances Ethan and Troy would give each other when Liam would zone out. Deep in thought about what Axle is doing right now.

...

"I wonder what happened." Troy says throwing away the two boxes of pizza.

"Me too."

"Liam looked sad. Not like he'd cry type of sad, but just the deep in thought sad. I'm glad he fell asleep."

"Yeah. I know. I'll ask him. He'd tell me."

"Okay."

Once Ethan and Troy get up the stairs, Troy sees his phone vibrate non-stop. Troy picks up his phone. He was to late to answer out. But he read his notifications.

7 text messages from Axle
12 missed calls from Axle