Chapter 30

That weekend was Liam's dads' funeral. Liam dressed up in his black button up with black jeans and white shoes. He asked Axle not to go with him. He was at the apartment waiting for his aunt to come and pick him up.

There was a knock on the door. Knowing who it is Liam got up and waved Axle goodbye and walked out the door to greet his aunt and uncle in law.

Liam smiled brightly once he saw his young and beautiful aunt.

"Liam! My beautiful boy!" She says getting on her tippy toes to wrap her tiny arms around. Liam.

"Hi Aunt Lisa."

"Hey Liam." Her husband smiles patting Liam's back. Liam felt pain. Mark is huge. He isn't a body builder but he is just still muscly. So when they would visit Australia he would always pat Liam's back and Liam would be in pain. Each time.

"Hey Mark." Liam says looking up all the way hurting his neck. Mark is taller than Axle.

"Baby let's go." Mark says.

"Okay! Let's go Liam." Lisa says walking down the stairs.

Once they get in the car Liam falls asleep and Lisa and Mark talk

Once they get in the car Liam falls asleep and Lisa and Mark talk. While asleep Liam dreams about both his mom and dad which causes nostalgia and regret. He was thinking about his dad while his dad used to beat him. And he's crying over him.

Liam...Liam...Liam...

Liam looks up to see his mom staring happily at him as she kneels down to look at him.

"Hi sweetie." Liam's mom says.

"Mom?........ Mom!" Liam says hugging her tightly.

"How are you doing sweetie?" She asks.

"Better now." Liam smiles.

"That's my boy." She says caressing his cheek. He smiles and leans into her touch.

"Where is dad?" Liam says looking around.

"He isn't up here. He's down there. Because of everything he did to you. And I'm so sorry that happened sweetie. I just couldn't watch."