Faster (Quicksilver Fanfiction)

"Liliana! You're going to be late!" your mother yelled from downstairs.

You finished getting dressed and grabbed your school bag and rushed down the steps as fast as possible.
"Mom, I wasn't even close to being late." you sighed deeply. "I could've taken a longer shower or spent more time on my poorly put together outfit."

"You look fine Lilly What? Are you trying to impress someone? Is there a boy you like?" She gasped excitedly.

You rolled your eyes,"No mom. There isn't a boy. I'm too busy focusing on my senior assignments. I dont have time for a boy. Besides. They suck. They're all douchy and stupid."

She laughed,"that's such a teenager thing to say. Boys aren't all bad."

"Well the ones at school are."

"Well don't worry about it. You're a total catch."

You fought a smile,"total catch mom? Really?"

"Do you kids not say that anymore?"

You shook your head and laughed,"no mom. We kids do not say that anymore."

She shook her head,"yeah yeah. You better get going. You dont wanna be caught in traffic."

You leaned in and kissed her cheek."Bye mom."

You grabbed an orange and rushed out of the door.

You hopped in your car and headed to the hell hole you called school. Luckily you only had a few months left until you graduated. You were literally counting the days.

You've never been a big fan of school, you had a lot of friends and you made good grades but school just seemed like a nuisance.

Once you arrived you parked your 2005 Nissan Altima and went in to find your friends Allyssa and Morgan. They were right by your locker just like they've been since the year started. All three of you had the first class together so you all met by your locker before walking to your class together.
"Hey guys." you greeted them.
"Hey Lilly. What's up?" Morgan asked as she pushed back her short black hair.

"Uh not much just really wishing these next months will pass quickly. Im ready to get outta here." you confessed as the bell rang. You Allyssa and Morgan began walking to your first class which was economics.

"Lil, you wanna come out with us after school? Morgan needs a new pair of shoes since spot tore hers apart so we're going shopping. " Allyssa said.

"I would actually love to but I have work after. Those games aren't gonna sell themselves. " you confessed as you took your usual seat in the back of your first period class and started your day.

After school you headed home to clean up for work.
Your shower was brief but effective enough to wipe off the stench of public education. You checked your phone for the time and hurriedly dried off before getting into your gamestop uniform.
Since you didn't live far from the shop you liked to walk.

You were four hours into your shift when your boss and the only other person currently there had to step out for about half an hour.

This wasn't the first time you've ran the store by yourself so you were feeling fine.
Minutes after your boss Jason left you heard the door alarm go off.
"Welcome to gamestop " you recited politely. If wasn't uncommon for you not to get a response but something was feeling off. You were feeling random bursts of air.

Someone or something was in there. You quickly ran over to the door and locked it and stood there to block the exit.
The breeze continued it blew in one direction then blew in the opposite direction seconds later. Your legs were beginning to tremble.
"That's enough! " you shouted soon regretting it. "I know someone is in here. If you reveal yourself now I wont call the police. "
You felt another breeze directly in front of you. Then you saw an attractive guy in front of you. He looked about 18 years old which was strange because he had gray hair and it's not like some of it was gray all of it was.
"Well," he began, "You've got me. Are you gonna let me go or am I just gonna have to leave? "
A/N welllll this is chaptero numbero uno of my quicksilver i hope you liked it make sure to vote.comment. message. share.follow Thanks sooo much!