Hello Mr. Player Ch.29

Ok. Forgive me People! After some Excruciating research I Started this chapter hoping to make a good court scene.

We shall see how it goes, because I Have never seen nor been to a court Trial. But whatever!

Haaaha(: Comment.vote.like.tweet.ect.

Stand up Fireflight

Chapter 29

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All rise for the honorable Judge Wikeman" The police officer announced as the female judge walked into the room and started up the steps to his seat. Everyone around me rose so I quickly rose also watching as she sat down and the police officer spoke again. "You may be seated"

The people around us plopped down sitting in the seats, rustling all around us and I breathed out before slowly sitting down next to Kaden. His gaze was solid on my face as I swallowed staring forward- refusing to meet his eyes. Because... I was afraid, Afraid of hoping, afraid of what I would see in those eyes...

Hatred? Maybe disgust, .... and Maybe even love? No...that wasn't possible.. He doesn't love me..

I let out a shaky breath and felt the lawyer[that Kaden had hired a while back] pat my hand reassuringly. She wouldn't be thinking that for long.. I thought grimly as the judge spoke.

"Court is in session" The judge looked over at us and spoke again. "May the plaintiff please tell me what had happened?" I nodded glancing at the lawyer who motioned for me to stand up and slowly stood up fixing my dress.

"Hello you..r...honor" I stuttered out shifting my weight staring down at my feet then looked up at her meeting her gaze. She gave me a encouraging smile motioning for me to speak. "well-"

"Objection your honor shes not even the person who was stabbed!" Alexx's lawyer stood up pointing towards me and I held in an annoyed sigh. The Judge looked from where alexx was then to me and I spoke loudly.

-I was trying not to choke on his name as I spoke confidently. "Kaden cannot stand up. His wounds are still healing and the doctor told him to sit as much as possible" Raising my head high the judge became quiet thinking and then spoke"

"Go Ahead"

"The defendants stabbed my ...friend...Kaden twenty times all over his body" I explained and the judge nodded turning towards the 'defendants' which was Alexx and his sister of course.

"How do you plead to these charges?"

"Not guilty I was provoked!" Alexx snarled enraged standing up quickly and shoved his lawyer down so he could speak "she-"

"Sir calm down and sit." She stopped pausing as Alexx slowly sat angrily slouching and crossing his arms. "who will be the first person for you to call to the stands?" the judge asked.

"we call the witness to the stands your honor" the Lawyer, whatever her name was said and Eric stood up obviously not surprised and walked towards the stand stopping in front of it. The police officer held out a bible and Eric placed his hand on it.

"Do you promise to tell the truth, only the truth and whole truth so help you god?" the police officer said and eric nodded saying "I do" then walked up the steps sitting.

"So Eric..." the lawyer said walking towards him, her high heels clicking on the ground with each step she took. "You are related to kaden isn't that correct?"

"Yes." Eric answered with one word his expression bored and I hid a smile.

"It is also true that you dated Kaylee correct?" The lawyer held her folder in her hand staring Eric straight in the eye and Eric swallowed.