Hello Mr.Player Ch3

Woww.. Been a whileeeeee.........

all i really got 2 say is...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN BABESS!!!(:

Here Ya Go:::P

"Hey Babe! Why haven't you texted me back!?" he said in a confused voice " I Miss you!"

I glanced at Kaden and felt power surge through me. I smirked "Ive missed you too baby.."

"Oh Thank God! I thought you were never going to speak to me again! So are we still..." He paused "dating?"

I ignored Kadens stare and answered back smiling "Yeah Of course! Everyone deserves a second chance!! You should come and visit!"

Kaden was glaring at the phone in my hand and and reached towards it, trying to yank it out of my hand. I dodged his hand and ran to my bedroom door running down the stairs.

"I dont know, i mean where would i stay... " He paused sighing

"Im sure KADEN" I heard his footsteps coming after me " Wouldnt mind you coming to visit, I mean he Loves you soo much!"

Suddenly the phone was yanked out of my hand and slammed shut. I turned my head and saw Kaden glaring at me, his expression deadly. I put my hands up and backed up slowly, turning around quickly and dashing into the kitchen. His footsteps echoed after me and i screamed as he tackled me to the ground.

"I didn't mean to!!" i gasped as he turned me around making my back against the kitchen floor and pinned me by my arms. "Lemme Go!!!" I squealed, as he started to tickle me.

"Did you think i didn't notice you staring at me out of the corner of your eye!? Trying to make me jealous?" He stopped tickling me and stared into my eyes, his eyes melting into mine.

"did..it work...?" I whispered staring into his eyes. His grip tightened and time seemed to slow down.

One Second Passed.

Two Seconds...

Oh God.

My heart was pounding in my head waiting anxiously for his answer.

"Yes" He whispered and his lips smashed down onto mine as he let go of my arms. I deepened the kiss clutching him close to me, as his body was pressed against mine. My hands flew to his hair as i pressed him harder onto me and he licked my lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth letting him explore freely as his tongue explored brushing against mine. I moved my tongue into his mouth and placed both of my hands on the sides of his face. Pulling away i glanced into his melted eyes breathing heavily. We were pressed so close together i could feel his heart beat, pounding fast matching mine so easily.

"Im Ho-" My mom called walking into the kitchen, there was a thunking sound and i looked down to see her keys on the floor and her eyes wide. "Kaden?"

"Mom Its Not what it looks like" I said and pushed Kaden off lightly. Kadens face was emotionless, and in his eyes you could see a hint of panic and nervousness.

"It looks like i just interrupted you to...when you were having" She cleared her throat. "Fun.. I'll get going-"

"NO!" I exclaimed getting off the floor. "We were...racing through the house, and i tripped over my feet, then he fell on me!" I explained lying about why he was really running after me.

"Oh" she sighed relieved placing a hand on her heart "Thank Goodness."

'Baby, I love you

I never want to let you go

The more I think about,

The more I want to let you know

That everything you do,

Is super duper cute

And I cant stand it'

My moms cell rang, and she picked it up blushing and giggling. "Hey baby"

The guy on the other line spoke and she smiled blushing deeper red "Okay Im On My Way.."

She hung up and glanced at me smiling. "Duty calls...Will you be okay here with ..kaden?..."

I sighed rolling my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah Mom. Now Hurry duty calls you wouldnt wanna be late.."

She nodded thoughtfully grabbing her keys off the floor and skipped out the door.

"Your moms......Weird as ever" Kaden commented and smiled, i glanced at him and leaned against the counter sighing

..

"Tell Me about it..."

So Did You Like??

(:

Do you think Kaden Will Prove himself??