Hello Mr.Player Ch16

WOW=D

Thanks For VOTING AND COMMENTING!

<3

70 Votes And 25 comments for next chapt.

Chapter 16!!

I felt Kaden's hand squeeze mine as i slowly drifted off to sleep and i let out a loud yawn listening to everything around me. It wasn't one of those actually sleeping kind of sleeps, it was kinda like just laying with your eyes closed and listening to everything that goes on around you.

Okay so i'm weird. Sue me.

Kaden's hand slid out of mine and the stereo turned up a little more as he sang along with the music. My body tingled when he placed his hand on mine and rubbed soft reassuring circles on the top.

I shivered when Kaden rolled the window down slightly and the wind brushed against my skin.

The words we had spoke earlier ran through my head as i listened to the passing cars.

' "where are we going to go?" i whispered and he met my gaze before replying.

"my cousin, Elric's house. he should be able to keep us safe for a while. hes... got... an expensive security system" '

I couldn't help but realize the way he hesitated when he finished the sentence. It didn't seem right. Yawning i opened my eyes a little bit squinting out into the darkness of the car. I was wearing a baggy All time low shirt- sleeveless with black shorts that read 'Hollywood undead on the back'. I had a blanket placed on my lap that was keeping me warm.

Glancing over at Kaden i smiled as he tapped his hands on the steering wheel, along with the beat of the music.

a big sign passed that read GEORGIA and I groaned. How long would it be till we got there?

+++++

I was awoke from my sleep by a soft shake, and the sweetest voice i have ever heard. "Kaylee. Come on we're here" Yawning i stretched my legs and opened my eyes turning my head to see a small house with a porch light on. I climbed out of the car and shut the door quietly behind me..

The front door swung open revealing a boy who looked to be in his twenties, with black hair and green eyes. "Kaden!" he greeted a big smile across his face and Kaden grabbed my hand striding up to him and giving him a hug with two pats on the bag. I snorted, men. "I'm glad you made it hurry inside" he moved out of the way and motioned for us to go inside.

Kaden drug me with him into the house, and i glanced left and right looking up at the lights on the ceiling. "sit" i heard the person i expected- was Elric. Silently i sat down on a tan couch next to Kaden.

The man-- Elric sat in the recliner in front of us and sent Kaden a huge smile tapping his fingers on the armrest. "so who's this girl?" Elric asked his eyes looking to me. [REMEMBER:: 70 VOTES and 25 COMMENTS for NXT CH!]

"Elric" Kaden murmured and grabbed my hand a small smile on his face "this is my girlfriend Kaylee". Kaden gave me a loving glance and squeezed my hand.

"Well.. I'll be! Ian! the youngster found himself a girl! and a pretty one at that!" Elric exclaimed loudly and i felt heat rise to my face making me blush deep red.

Another boy looking to be about nineteen came stumbling into the room a big grin on his face. "Wheres the kid??!" he shouted excited and his eyes landed on kaden before he lunged over the back of the couch tackling him straight to the ground with a big hug. "its been a while kid! Wheres your girl?"

Kaden coughed trying to breathe and lifted his arm pointing at me. The man got up off of him his eyes turning to me and a smile went across his face. "dang she is HOT!" he exclaimed and Kaden grabbed his leg dragging him back to the floor as i stared in shock.

His face turned deadly as he pinned the man "Shes Mine Ian don't make me have to kill you" he threatened but there was a joking tint also in his voice. He climbed off of Ian and plopped down next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

I grinned giving him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled as Ian climbed off the floor dusting himself off "Still agile as ever" he murmured and sat down on the other side of him.

"So what do you need?" Elric asked folding his legs a serious expression on his face. He glanced at me before speaking again. "Why did you say there was trouble?"

I stiffened up as Kaden started to speak. "Well.. she kind of has a stalker. he used to date her... and he almost killed me. He stabbed me over seventeen times." Kadden explained and Ian gasped.

"NO WAY! no one can hurt you!" he exclaimed and Kaden stood up pulling up his shirt and shoving the healing scars. my eyes watered and i closed my eyes looking away from Kaden. "Oh my god" i heard Ian whisper. I opened my eyes forcing the tears back.

Kaden sat down again pulling his shirt back down and grabbed my hand.

"so what do you need EXACTLY?" Elric asked and Kaden answered.

"We need protection and somewhere safe to stay" He stared at Elric waiting for him to answer back and he squeezed my hand a little bit before glancing at me.

"fine" he answered and stood up starting down the hallway "It'll be done"

Staring at him incredulously i said "that's it?" A big smile formed on the man's face and i shrunk back into the couch, and into Kaden's arms.

"Yep. I've got friends in low places" he smirked and headed down the hall leaving me bewildered.

"what is that supposed to mean?!" I said loudly and turned when i heard Ian breath out.

"You didn't know?" he gave a big smile as Kaden stiffened up next to me and clutched tightly to my hand.

"Know what?"

....

Ian gave a huge grin that sort of scared me, and his face seconds later went completely serious.

"Elric works with the Mafia"

Oh Crap.

NOTE:

70 VOTES 25 COMMENTS 4 NEXT CH!

<3

Can you believe Kaden's Relatives work with the Mafia o.o

Wow!!!!