Hello Mr.Player Ch.15

NOTE: Hey everyone=D Thanks For Commenting/Voting/Tweeting and Liking on the last chapter of HMP =D

I loved how some people freaked out when I said its coming to an end xD <3 Don't worry it won't be for a while(:

So the longer you want it the more comments/votes/fans/tweets you must give me ;D Jaja

=D

60 Votes&& 20 comments FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

~I'd rather be with you Joshua Radin~

Chapter 15! ;D

Kaden and I had packed quickly as we hurried to leave my house my cell phone buzzing next to me showing that Alexx could see what we were doing. I glanced at the phone and picked it up reading Alexx's text, then turning the phone off throwing it on my bed. Sighing I heaved myself off the floor striding over to the window and opening it. I gazed out the window looking back and forth my eyes landing on the shadow that passed through the trees next to my house.

"Kaylee?" I heard Kaden murmur and I turned my head meeting his worried gaze. I forced a smile before slowly closing the window and locking it. "You Ok?" he asked wrapping his arms around me as I walked up snaking my arms around his neck and pecking him on the lips.

"yeah." I paused biting my lip wondering if I should tell him or not "I'm just a little jittery" he smiled down at me gripping my hips putting slight pressure.

"everything will be okay I promise" he vowed kissing me on the lips one more time before he stepped away from me grabbing my suitcases. "let's go"

My thoughts wandered back to the shadow I saw in the woods and I suppressed a shiver before slowly following him down the stairs, locking the windows when we reached the bottom. Glancing back and forth I met Kaden's worried eyes. I grinned and he shook his head before striding out the door me following behind him and I sighed looking to the right then left.

Yes, the truth was I had realized actually Alexx had changed my view on the world. I had always thought the world was full of people, good and bad but good overweighed bad, now I'm not so sure... I mentally groaned as Kaden placed the bags in the trunk slamming it shut and his eyes traveled over to me. He motioned for me to get in the car and I nodded running forward, yanking on the door handle. The door flew open because of the amount of force and I slid in buckling my seat belt.

Kaden climbed into the car and looked over at me giving me a reassuring smile before he started the car and pulled out of the driveway. He started down the street and turned off the now blasting stereo, then turned left.

How did this happen? It seems like just two days ago I had been back in Norway with all my friends, laughing, talking, and holding tightly to my ex-boyfriend Eric's arm. But then I moved to South Carolina and saw Kaden again, realized his player ways. Then I fell in love anyways, denying it and dating Alexx to prove that I didn't love him.

Am I crazy? Now the man I once knew as my best friend is a crazy stalker bent on killing Kaden and probably me! We should have just stayed friends; it would have made everything a lot easier. But no, I had to ruin everything and date the stupid freak. [REMEMBER!! 60 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! LOL]

How blasé, that I had thought everything would be great when I moved here. Apparently drama and danger follows me no matter where I am!

I think I should just live in hiding for the rest of my life. Then I wont meet anyone or have any drama in my life; but that won't solve anything. It sure didn't solve anything when I moved away from Eric and it sure won't solve anything if I just hide away. Alexx is going to hunt me down, and honestly I don't want to keep running, but what other choice do I have? I'm scared crap-less anytime I even see him! He tried to KILL Kaden!

Geez, I still couldn't believe that happened. It's like my life is some sort of drama book full of romance and confusion. I wish my life came with a manual then I wouldn't have to worry about figuring out what to do in this situation. I would just find the chapter and read, then everything would be all good. I chuckled lightly at that thought and turned staring out the window

We stopped in front of Kaden's house and he gave me a reassuring smile before motioning for me to climb out with him. I did and followed him into his house watching as he pressed the lock button on his car and climbed up the steps, opening his front door. He walked in and I did too before he shut it tightly behind him.

He walked up his stairs quickly entering his room and I sighed opening his dresser drawers. I started to pull out boxers and giggled holding in a loud laugh when I picked up a pair of spider man boxers. Kaden walked back into the room holding his suitcase and looked at me raising his eyebrows as I shielded his view from what I was looking at.

"What are you laughing about?" he questioned and I smirked before turning holding the boxers in the air with my right hand. His eyes widened a slight and he dropped the suitcase running towards me his hand extended. I murmured "Spiderman boxers?"

Laughing I avoided him running the opposite way. I turned around meeting his gaze and let out a quiet yelp when he plowed straight into me us both tumbling to the ground. He breathed heavily as he pulled the boxers out of my hand and smiled at me before sticking his tongue out.

"You HAVE SPIDERMAN BOXERS!" I squealed laughing, and he glared at me as I groaned sliding my hands beneath Kaden and clutching to my stomach that was burning with pain. Apparently I was laughing too hard because my stomach cramped up.

"I don't care what you say! Spiderman is beastie!" Kaden defended himself and I laughed before kissing him softly on the lips. He smiled against my lips and I pushed him off climbing up and starting to place all his stuff in the suitcase. He grinned walking into his closet and came out shoving money in his wallet then placed the rest of his clothes in the bag zipping it up.

I can't believe I'm ACTUALLY running away with Kaden. The thought made me feel all fuzzy inside and I glanced over at him watching him lift up the suitcase with a grunt. Laughing I strode over to him and grabbed the bottom of the suitcase lifting it up so that I could carry one half, and he could carry the other. He pursed his lips as we waddled down the stairs then reached the door opening it wide.

"you know I'm supposed to be the strong alpha Male that makes you swoon" he murmured and I rolled my eyes before stepping out, letting Kaden somehow balance himself. He turned and shut the door before I continued to talk.

"well you're hurt so it doesn't count" I replied giving him a bright smile "I already know your strong" I looked away walking down the steps of the porch and out of the corner of my eye watched as a small smile formed on his face. We reached the car and he popped the trunk placing the bag in it, then slammed the trunk shut.

He pressed the unlock button and the car beeped before I opened the passenger door. I jumped in and closed the door quickly watching as Kaden climbed in giving me a excited smile. He started up the car and backed out of the driveway, before grabbing my hand, placing it in his lap and holding it tightly.

I leaned over the belt straining and kissed his cheek softly before whispering "I love You"

Another breathtaking smile lit his face and he kissed my cheek looking away from the road for a split second. "I love you too"

Then the thought came before I could even think.

'Maybe this trip won't be that bad'

KAY=D HaHa

60 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS

<-------------- VOTE l

And COMMENT DOWN THERE... U

wow that is a really fat Sucky Arrow.