Hello Mr.Player ch.1

AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE READING!!!!!!! PLEASE READ

This was one of the very first stories I ever wrote on wattpad. It is unedited, and a little bit choppy. It was the book that made me realize I loved to write. 

So if you do want to read, go ahead! 

But understand, this was made quite a few years ago. It will not be perfect.

& MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY MORE RECENT BOOKS. 

xoxo

ENJOY!

KRISLYNN

girl meets player{WATTY AWARDS)

ATTENTION: KAD IS A NICKNAME FOR KADEN! (: thanks For reading!

::::NONE OF THIS IS EDITED!!! ITS A ROUGH DRAFT!!!::::::

ANOTHER NOTE: This IS an adventure. Not only will they go on a hugeee adventure later on, they are on an adventure to discover their love =D Aww<3 So corny LOOL!

ch.1

I climbed out of my car swallowing and closing the door as i headed towards the school I moved from norway to here(South Carolina), and apparently i have to go to this school. This was just wonderful i thought scowling. I had my binder in my hands and everyones eyes followed me as i walked. My straight brown hair went to the middle of my back, my blue eyes assessed the area around me, as i breathed in looking down at my tight fitting shirt, and shorts, with converse, the outfit clung to my slim figure perfectly. I reached the doors and opened one walking in.

The people stopped staring as i strode by. The teachers saw me and nodded giving me a reassuring smile..

My chest tightened painfully as i remembered the smiles the teachers had given me when i left my school. They were so fake. They knew what happened to me and didn't know what to say so the faked a smile. I clutched the binder close to me and felt my pocket vibrate.

I slowly shifted my binder to my other hand and pulled out my cell phone to see a text. 'I Love You. I'm Sorry'. From Eric. My ex boyfriend. A tear escaped sliding down my cheek.

Someone ran into me and my stuff tumbled to the ground. Falling onto my knees i held back tears feeling so helpless. "Hey are you okay?" a masculine voice asked. I looked up and my eyes went wide just as his did.

"Kaylee?" he said quietly confused.

"Kad(Kaden).." I greeted another tear involuntarily slipping out.

"What are you doing h-" He was cut off by a shrill voice calling his name.

"Kadeeeeeeennnnn!!!" I looked up and saw a petite blond in a skirt and tight fitting shirt wrap her arms around him. "what are you doing over here with..." she looked down at me making a face. "that?"

Kad looked at the girl then at me and shrugged. "I don't know. she just like walked up to me dropping her stuff.. and then asked me to pick it up." I was totally outraged. He was acting like he didn't even know me!!!

"What.A.Loser" The girl separated the words looking at me. "Why don't you go run along freak?"

I let the tears fall shoving my cell in my pocket and picking up my binder. The Tears dropped onto the floor leaving tiny puddles. Giving one last look to Kad i ran away.